Massive issue ruining seige servers and driving away players

Users who are viewing this thread

this is still happening, and all you did was put ANOTHER GATE? before G to make it even more infuriating when people sneak cap g behind the gates

Absolutely decimated your player base in 3 months of not giving a crap about a really blatantly bad game design flaw

PLEASE FIX THE G TIMER AND NOT MAKE IT SO RIDICULOUSLY FAST WHEN IT'S THE ONLY POINT CAPTURED, IS HAS BEEN RUINING SEIGE MODE AND DRIVING PLAYERS AWAY FOR SIX MONTHS NOW.
Lately when I play siege I spend the entire match guarding G, because no one else cares. Me and another guy teamed up camping G to take out all the ninja cappers, and we ended up getting 20 kills combined. The same three or four people just kept going straight for G the entire round. I think they believe it's hilarious and snicker to themselves while they do it, because it ruins the game for everyone else when G is constantly getting capped.

IMO they (the devs) just need to locked the G point to be the last point to take. That's will force enemys to take all others flags, and let G just for the end. Because ATM it's just so boring, your defending one of the first flag and when you see the G point be taken you can give up, because you can't be there in time.

Is G the flag with that massive stairway behind it?

kfpNsfA.png

It could do with an elevator.

Last edited:
We will be taking the map off rotation to do some improvements on it.

The only map this isn't an issue on is Fel whatever it's called. The one that has A and B outside. That's because of a combination of several things:
1) Defenders spawn close to the flag but in a protected area
2) The G area is open and has lots of archer spots around it
3) In order to sneak it you have to at least assault the wall somewhere and somehow sneak past everyone from there. There is no backdoor or sneak path to take it.

Which map? There's two that have an easy way to G:
  1. Skala Landings has the route through the water.
  2. Baravenos Encirclement has the tunnel to G and the door that blocks defenders from reaching G without going around on the walls.

This wasn't big of an issue in warband because people spawn on the main flag. Also the pathways leading to the flags were always filled with people guarding it. I think this would be resolved easily with Taleworlds stopping to give so much ninja cap locations

Back
Top Bottom