Marshals very pacifistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Nick7532

Recruit
Is it just me, or are all marshals in this complete pussies? Four wars now, and not a single siege led by our marshals, always raids. Ridiculous, if this is something you can change, or have an option for, I would love it.

Depends of marchal's character (I think so).
Marchals prefer to protect their own fiefs and his family fiefs from raids. Like to raid fiefs of his sworn enemy lords...
But firstly its depends on enemy's castles and towns garrisons.
If game difficulty set to "hard" they will be very large. Marchal calculate summary army of his supporters and take decision...
There is lots of factors.
Is enemy factions sucessfully storming castles and towns ?

No, no marshals are doing anything. The only ones to have lost land are the vaigirs, and I believe that is because they lack a Tier six unit...

Is it your own kingdom ? in mine i had to change marshal a few times since for some reasons he wasn't liked by the majority of the lords or simply had a roguish personality, try to chose the lord with the most renown and closest to your enemy ( his castle or town). If your a vassal i would try asking the lords who aren't following the marshal, they should provide a reason and from there you can make them change their mind which will make your king change marshal.

Nah, didn't get that far in my kingdom, mainly because upon making it my companions and every in game lord disappeared... Many funnzies

Back
Top Bottom