Marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimitris5050

Sergeant at Arms
Hello guys! i just finally bought warband! :grin:.
The only thing is that made a kingdom right now with 5 lords,
3 companions and 2 other kingdom lords. They joined without me asking them, but i want to know how i can marry lady zandina
daughter of my lord Nuam, i just searched but i didnt found anything that helped me.

Regards Dimitris.

get into chat with him and ask if I forgot what it was exactly, something about the alliance between our two houses, if he says that nones availabloe it means shes already married, also you can give a lord a castle and during peace him he will hold a feast where you can meet her and say hi and tell her you love hr and have coookies and then you will be able to visit her in the town or castle shes in.

Dimitris5050 said:
Thanks for the help, just another question.
Can i marry my companions, like alayen + klethi?

You can marry your companions, yes but you cannot force them to marry eachother, I have yet to see my companions marry, they will marry nobles daughters i.e. alayen will marry nuams daughter etc but i dont tink they will marry eachother. you yourself can marry a  companion and you can also marry a claimant(each faction has anothe rqueen or king you can help to get his faction back) once you have all their default castles you can marry them but its very difficult especially for new players

Back
Top Bottom