Resolved marriage and relationship problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

maviekran02

Recruit
if you begin a relationship with some one even you two of you become enemy you cant make new propose to another person. you cant find who you are relationship with. in early time of game ı propose one of the lord as a female character and after game I leave and join enother kingdom and ı dont remember the name of character ı was relation with and ı cant propose new relations.

TBH I enjoyed the marriage system of the earlier M&B, it felt more immersive and realistic compared to this new system.

To be fair, it is not really complete. I agree the Warband style of "wooing" your intended bride was much more involved, but take into account that as an early access game, they will likely be overhauling/adding to this once the core game and aspects are functional and stable.

There will likely be a large overhaul of the relationship system in the future, including wooing and marriage. I mean, there isn't even a wedding atm. Be patient and it will come.

if you begin a relationship with some one even you two of you become enemy you cant make new propose to another person. you cant find who you are relationship with. in early time of game ı propose one of the lord as a female character and after game I leave and join enother kingdom and ı dont remember the name of character ı was relation with and ı cant propose new relations.
I can double that. It has ruined my walkthrough somewhat:sad:

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom