SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Marriage age change

Users who are viewing this thread

This has been addressed but I really feel that a large part of the community isnt finding this out untill way to late. I started a third character and I made him sort of a viking raider man. Anyways my character is 42 years old. I decided it's time to start a family except lone behold I've discovered that you cant get married after age 35 or 39? This is frustrating because I had no knowledge of this fact. Now it feels like all the hours and time I've put into this character are wasted because I cant create a family and a bloodline to keep playing on. Once this guy dies of old age what then? It's just frustrating that it has a cap. I understand it would be weird for a 40 year old to marry a 20 year old (granted this time period it's not really that outlandish) but who couldnt marry another 40 year old? I really hope this age restriction is changed because it's really disheartening to know I've wasted my time it seems on trying to build a ruling family. Anyone else know about this before they created a character?

I thought they changed that already, or did they just raised the required age span? However, it really doesen't make sense to me, to cap it at all. For female players of course, but if the player is male, wealthy and owns a lot of land, he would definitely be considered marriagable.

As of today when I attempted to court 4 diffrent single women at the age of 42 iy was not doable. Frankly idc much about gender it shouldnt matter. Putting a cap on the marriage age is just not sensible to me. At least not untill they are 60

Back
Top Bottom