[Map]Minas Tirith

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
45x9eu3.jpg
**For permission please PM me details or write to me on steam (Koveras ۣۜEro-Senninۣۜ or pupczi)**
About map:
This map is inspired by the trilogy ''Lord of the Rings'' (The Lord of the Rings is an epic high fantasy novel written by English philologist and University of Oxford professor J. R. R. Tolkien). You can see Minas Tirith, Helm's Deep and Osgiliath on this map.
The Project took about 3.5 weeks total.
About Minas Tirith:
Minas Tirith, originally named Minas Anor, is a fictional city and castle in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings. It became the heavily fortified capital of Gondor in the second half of the Third Age. It was originally built to guard the former capital, Osgiliath, from attack from the west, but became the capital when Osgiliath fell into ruin following the Kin-strife and the Great Plague. It is often referred to as the White City (though that name is not in the book) and the City of the Kings. The Rohirrim sometimes translated this into their own language as "the Mundburg". In the climax of The Lord of the Rings the city comes under a very large and determined attack by the allied forces of Mordor.
Screenshots:
YMVwvKT.jpg

TDsiTXT.jpg

BAAndvh.jpg

JMOdJNM.jpg

QOiByca.jpg

y5gMLDW.jpg

NpHdTNg.jpg

hZ4KDCr.jpg

ZWgMZdb.jpg

kazgi3j.jpg

FBBYfry.jpg

zmQOyKJ.jpg

o0jUZTx.jpg

Z2Nk3NO.jpg

MVaBOGs.jpg

cLvv6Il.jpg

PBdGJFc.jpg

abVxcfF.jpg

da3KPsB.jpg

GC8iaH9.jpg

p0LXbGI.jpg

Y7JUm6d.jpg

MK6Qrqs.jpg

rhpGuhQ.jpg
Special Thanks to:
Konkwistador
Szymosx
Teoiss
Pendragon

Ra'Jiska said:
Beautiful Minas Tirith representation BUT I'm not sure if you can ejoy this map as a big RP map.
This one looks at my eyes empty and small  :wink:.
You're right, but I can make it bigger:smile:
Also under the Osgiliath there are huge channels.  I will make new screenshots tomorrow

I'm not sure that we've make it for next week (I hope earlier) couse we have some problem (its not necessary to told you :razz: )so that's why server has not been "stand" earlier.
I provide you that Test server will be "stand" as soon is it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom