Map lag

Users who are viewing this thread

doudle

Regular
I know i saw many peoples talking about some lag on the World map but none of them get answered (i guess).
So i want to know is it normal to get lag on the world map if not is there any patch for this?

I must say that my system is good enough for that game

Graph :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
Ram :4000 MB
Windows 7 64 bit

Thx

Great mod by the way  :grin:

yea its a huge map with lots going on and lots of cities, lots of people are experiencing lag on the campaign map...unless you have a turbo powered diesel computer to run it..... :lol:

I dont get alot of lag on the map until I wait....

That diplomacy mod seems to be very unstable, they change from enemies to allies too often and that does not make sense. I think it is useless and it is the responsible for the massive processing which causes the lag.

What about taking it away from the mod for the sake of huge working map?

i agree with QuickDagger.
i find that nations go from war to peace faster than me or NPC armies can react to.
it also does cause major lag every time it feels like having 20 events happen at the same time

I agree this mod is very good but my map lag so hard when i do ctrl + space.

That's really not fun (Even in Low it's laggy...)

compared to you
AMD dual 2.6ghz
3GB ram
ATI HD 4850 1GB

i think one of your issues might be using an intel processor and a ATI Vcard, they have compatibility issues sometimes.
aside from that i get about 20 FPS on the campaign map. and my game locks up for about 3 seconds every time diplomacy runs through another mass of agreements

hmmm vewy intawesting...lol

I just used "gamebooster"  I went from Warband using 400mb ram to 900+ megs...made a huge difference. I forgot all about that little gem of a program. That and setting warband to a high priority.

Yh the lag is annoying. Personally I dont see why the map needs to be so big, it takes ages to get anywhere

Back
Top Bottom