Majority of online users in 2020...

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe you will have to come to terms with the fact that many people like exactly what they did in those regards. At least if you're speaking about MP as I read your post.
I am talking about singleplayer.

TW made their own new engine for Bannerlord. Not all games create their own engine.
thrice, they've made it thrice... :sneaky:

Early access pricing is a tricky thing. Once you buy it, you buy it for life. TaleWorlds priced the game close to what they thought it will be worth on full release because we will not have to pay again for the final product. So the question then becomes, "do you trust TW to deliver on their promises?" If the answer is "no," then it might have been better to check back in a few months before purchasing.

Besides, the diehard fans of this series received a 20% discount on launch. That's pretty generous. That's the, "sorry for the missing features and bugs" price.
:xf-cool::coffee: juicy discount got me buying it. Yes, I'm a fan of TW, no, I'm not a die-hard, yes I to criticize them a lot, and yes, I am pissed about some things pertaining Bannerlord, still, I'd buy it anyway, and the discount at least made it less painful.

You clearly don't play many games then.

The whole speech about age got me certain that the OP is one of those kids.

The potential is definitely there for a great long-lasting game like Warband, just needs time.

If you don't like the price tag, then don't buy the product. It's pretty simple.

Sadly people don't need to be actually 12 years old to act like 12 years olds
You are so right, but this is abit different from the point i tried to make. But you are right indeed. And yes, its sad :/

...on this forum with boyish nicknaming, spamming, earbashing etc that nobody actually needs nor cares but somehow they justify their malarkey with ''I paid 50 dolars'' even if in reality vast majority of them paid 40 dolars or perhaps didn't even buy the game so i really think this forum needs to be bannerlord key restricted or heavy handed moderation that im really sad saying such a thing as i've spent hours in many game forums including several betas and always hated heavy handed moderation (Also got banned many times because of it) so i really love this forum's freedom...
I didnt refer to this forum in particular, just in general. I've this function on my phones chome browser that shows news partly based on what I've googled and I've started to get news from the Bannerlord Steam community and all the posts I read is negative posts written by people who obviously have zero insight and it begin to annoy me.

...a small minority who are greatly reducing both the enjoyment of spending time in here and possible forum contribution to the game development so these nonsensical actions of nicknaming, spamming, earbashing should be stopped ASAP...
Again, sad but true, they are not a minority, not anymore. They use to be a minority that seemed like a majority because of how loud they could scream.

You are so right, but this is abit different from the point i tried to make. But you are right indeed. And yes, its sad :/

I didnt refer to this forum in particular, just in general. I've this function on my phones chome browser that shows news partly based on what I've googled and I've started to get news from the Bannerlord Steam community and all the posts I read is negative posts written by people who obviously have zero insight and it begin to annoy me.

Again, sad but true, they are not a minority, not anymore. They use to be a minority that seemed like a majority because of how loud they could scream.
You are both too worried about age factor and what other people want to express about the game. That's immature behavior on in itself.

Stop BROmancing each other and just ignore this, you see, most of these people pass by like flies, literally, they are like flies, they do lots of buzzing, but eventually leave, most of their buzzing doesn't affect anything, it's just like interference, like when TVs when I was a kid would get into the infamous black and white noise when signal was lost. Thing is, most of these topics die out fast, some don't, but relevant and useful comments generally pop up in them. Just move on, and if you gotta something to say, say it as long as it's relevant, this topic is quite irrelevant, doesn't add or contribute to anything, it's a pointless rambling about third-party behavior. First rule of maturity: you cannot control and should not even try to control other people, being their thoughts, actions or desires. Just let go.

Btw, venting and getting angry isn't a immature behavior, in fact it helps to control your personal equilibrium, it's way more unhealthy to let something burn inside of you than it is to vent it out, regardless of the effect on others, how others interpret what we do is both impossible to predict, or control, so it's their own problem. What ends up defining if the person is immature is how much they persist / lead on with their ranting... There's a fine line between mature exaggeration and a childish tantrum, as long as the person doesn't cross said line, meaning letting die their ranting and moving on into something more meaningful or productive, it's perfectly fine. On the other hand insisting on it, going past the "mature exaggeration" shows a pretty infantile behavior haha

Anyway, as I always say: Do what you will with what I've said, I'm not trying to stop you, in a way I always find it to be entertaining watching other people go nuts over irrelevant things hahaha I've just thought that I needed to open your eyes about what you are kind of doing here, and what I interpret out of it (basically an Hippocratic behavior)

Back
Top Bottom