SP - Economy Major, game ruining discovery right under our noses.... Camels not animated correctly : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Ba18070

Recruit
This has been absolutely devastating to me. I dont know if I can keep playing like this...I expect more from you TaleWorlds. You didnt bother to animate the camels correctly? How could you?
Camels swing both legs on the same side (front and back left) forward at once, giving them a very "swinging" and long-stride gait. Horses move opposite legs but for a complete stride you hear 4 defined hoof-strikes on the ground as each foot hits, with camels you should only hear two as the front and back happen simultaneously of each side. According to this BBC video, Giraffes also do this and its theorized to be because they both have an extremely long leg to spine ratio, so their legs could become tangled when panicked if they ran "normally." As far as I am aware they never "trot" or take super short steps.
Even after over 1,000 hours of game time, I think I need to demand a refund. This is too much to tolerate. 0/10, worse than bad rats.
Also horses hate camels and have to be trained to be around them, they even will freak out at the smell of camels. Idk how you'd put that in game but it'd be something cool to do.

Back
Top Bottom