Major Gaffe - Treasured Weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi...

Don't ask my why (actually, I got it so early that nobody could wear it amongst spear users, including me), but I sold the Kushanna.

Is there a way to take it back, either in the normal course of the game or through cheating? I just didn't really know about his uniqueness.

BTW... The Curtale is awesome, if only because of the insanely high 35p damage.

Go and buy a balanced glaive, apparently due to an error in stat allocation (I balanced Kushana assuming polearms had no modifiers), the balanced glaive is better in all respects to Kushana. :razz:

fisheye said:
Go and buy a balanced glaive, apparently due to an error in stat allocation (I balanced Kushana assuming polearms had no modifiers), the balanced glaive is better in all respects to Kushana. :razz:

Actually, go for a balanced halberd. The stats on that one put Kushana to shame. (I should edit the original post where I mentioned this discrepancy.)

Thanks. Actually, my character wields a balanced great lance, since I'm really using polearms only for couching purposes, and then fight all the time - mounted or not - with a a balanced bastard sword (eventually, the curtale will do even a better job). The Kushana was more for... like... item collection purposes and would probably have been weld by Shagrat.

Back
Top Bottom