Users who are viewing this thread

You might want to check out this mod:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250920.0.html

has pretty cool naval combat

Tatzelman said:

That "might" work. They've released the source code as well so that's a plus. On the other hand the 16th century mod isn't known for being well polished, so the code might be rough.

Here's an Arcade Knight video featuring a naval battle from the 16th century mod. Skip to around 12:20 to see it.

EleSigma said:
Tatzelman said:

That "might" work. They've released the source code as well so that's a plus. On the other hand the 16th century mod isn't known for being well polished, so the code might be rough.

Here's an Arcade Knight video featuring a naval battle from the 16th century mod. Skip to around 12:20 to see it.

Not well polished? It's one of my favorite mods out there

peenerz said:
EleSigma said:
Tatzelman said:

Not well polished? It's one of my favorite mods out there

That was a bit harah on my part, I think it's better to say it doesn't work as great on the latest version of Warband (at least for me anyways).

@jacobhinds
If push comes to shove have you considered using an earlier update to develop 3.0 on? One where the operations aren't broken? I'm sorry if I'm being a little pushy, I just don't want to see a great mod like this linger in hiatus hell due to a few issues in the game coding itself that may never be fixed due to how close Bannerlord is supposedly reaching release. :sad:

jacobhinds said:
Yeah, it's expects everything to be touching solid immobile ground the whole time. Floaty people can even happen if troops stand on siege tower wheels in native.
Now that the module system for Viking Conquest has been (more or less) released. Couldn´t you take a look and see how they solved those technical difficulties? Maybe it could help you come up with some ideas of your own.

motomataru said:
OK, the last release didn't get released, which is fine because there was a small slew of issues that remained. Given that 2.023 is in beta as of today, I present this to you, the faithful (if not totally patient) few. Kindly let us know what is missing (besides the skyboxes source), so we can make a complete version for TW to put up.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8432316/Viking%20Conquest%20Source.7z

The "The Deluge" seabattles work insanly well, without any floating at all. But then again, thats a mp mod. I dont know if it would work in sp.

well how is the progress on sea battle bug fixing going do you have any release date any thing new cause all of this time I am holding starting a new sayazn campaign so if 3.0 is not coming out soon then teal me (sorry if i sound aggressive i just want my sayazn fix )

jacobhinds said:
I haven't had any time over the past month or so. I will give it a go over the next week but my free time is severely limited nowadays.
it is fine i start a new campagin might go play a bow nation and leave muskets behind or some thing like that

Waka The Fox said:
Did anyone notice JacobHinds is now SenpaiHinds? also, still love this mod

The moderators rused me.

Kadoken said:
Any progress?

I haven't been able to do any modding recently as I've just been too busy. The sheer complexness and randomness of the bugs is also a bit...discouraging. It is on my mind though and I do want to release something before the summer.

Kadoken said:
Any progress?

I haven't been able to do any modding recently as I've just been too busy. The sheer complexness and randomness of the bugs is also a bit...discouraging. It is on my mind though and I do want to release something before the summer.
[/quote]
I hope you keep your word and get something out by the summer cause I don't want my favourite mod dying out

After playing those text adventures on STEAM set in a High Fantasy 19th century sort of setting (Sabers/Guns of Infinity) I am super pumped for the next release when it comes.

Sayazn is a wonderful mod, some bugs but the world feels amazing, Immersive and the nations and cultures feel, well real. They feel alive really. there are revolutions and uprisings you have to take care of as you slowly go along, nations modernizing to industrial, rifle armed armies from pike and musket. If you have ever watched a Ghibli Film, that is kind of what it feels like. it's damn incredible. The movement speed is slow but it gives a feel of just how big the land is. the music pulls you in like a Sirens sweet call. From the calming strumming of a guitar (or something) on the campaign map to the drums as you order your musketeers to form a square against some cavalry. the sieges and battles are huge, and really unique. Star forts, as well as fighting through the streets. its amazing.

The Best Mod I have EVER Played For Warband.

Back
Top Bottom