Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Users who are viewing this thread

jacobhinds said:
I'm refraining from releasing it because I'm very close to completion (most scenes done, only a few minor but frustrating issues to clean up), and i feel it'd be a waste of everyone's time to release it this early when i know for myself what the bugs are.
At the end of the month I'm going to be away for a while (3-4 weeks) though, so if I've fixed the annoying stuff by then I'll release it, then hotfix it when i come back. I'll have no internet out there so feel free to spam the page with questions and bug reports etc.

I'm going to be leaving in a few days and the bugs persist. :sad: since I won't be able to finish in time (I'm paranoid that there'll be a gamebreaking bug that I won't be able to fix quickly post-release if I try to rush it for the last day), I'm going to release a version with only custom battles enabled. There's a tweaked formations AI enabled, as well as 7 custom maps with 1 randomized for you to play around and get used to the factions with.

I'd ship it with campaign mode enabled but it's sort of unplayable at the moment (I'm half way through several features that would take too long to remove/complete). But if you're really, really desperate:
copy game_variables.txt from the native folder into the sayazn one.

Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/5914/?

Hotfix to stop the crazy horses and weird city scene is available on the same page.

Custom battle is awesome :grin: I never understood why other mods don't give a sh.t about it, I like custom battle.

Anyway I think there was somehting wrong with cavalry animation, some of the animations don't work I guess.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Anyway I think there was somehting wrong with cavalry animation, some of the animations don't work I guess.

Where the rider's mesh collides through the horse and then cannot dismount at all unless the horse is killed? I've been having that issue too.

Same. as well on siege defense the enemy just stands there and doesn't charge. Also, the city scene (very beautiful btw) just doesn't wok at all, everone gets stuck in the first tower and it looks like they're just standing oddly sliding up the ladder. Regardless I'm impressed by the models, troops, and atmosphere.

Tried for 30 mins. Also did try the campaign. Seriously. THE BEST MOD EVER. Hope your bugs will be fixed pretty soon (the cavalry lol)

Its awesome man, with campaign it will be the best, loved the jumping cheer :grin:

Btw attackers do not attack in siege scene(stone fort something)

spyczech said:
yeah I'm getting the same bug, in sieges they wont charge. Also, the revolutionaries are pretty op  :cool:

Yeah, but it's awsome!

I tried the actual single-player today  :roll: i ran into somethin' stupid pretty quickly  :oops: at a random moment the game just started to lag when i was on the world map, it stopped when i entered town's, villages etc. but it continued again when i left the town village or whatever i where leavin'. I tried saving and quitting and loading the game again, i tried restartin' the game, and it didn't work...  :mad: It might just be a problem with my *****y Laptop  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom