main quest expired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Warlord-616x

Recruit
hey guys was just getting to the point where i was going to separate from my previous nation, but before i got to that point the main quest seems to have just expired. Is there a way to still start my own faction? i didnt even know i was on a timer ffs. heck 'why' is there a timer on it? searched and read about how this was supposed to be fixed but here i am...

Last edited:
and its only been 263 days, not sure why it says it expired after 10 years. even with an 88 day year thats not right...

so i loaded a ways back with enough time to get to the mission giver with the 3 pieces and now only have one dialog option and thats 'about giving the dragon banner to an existing kingdom' which is not what i want but does nothing anyways and just ends the dialogue.

lil help?

I don't think you need to do the main quest to start your own kingdom? I had no idea wtf the main quest was, I couldn't complete it because people I had to talk to died of old age but everyone kept telling me to talk to the dead people. Eventually it just expired. didn't matter, I had already created my own kingdom. it didn't seem to matter at all.

I don't think you need to do the main quest to start your own kingdom? I had no idea wtf the main quest was, I couldn't complete it because people I had to talk to died of old age but everyone kept telling me to talk to the dead people. Eventually it just expired. didn't matter, I had already created my own kingdom. it didn't seem to matter at all.
how do you start your own kingdom without the main questline? just leave my faction and just do your own thing? can you recruit clans etc that way?

how do you start your own kingdom without the main questline? just leave my faction and just do your own thing? can you recruit clans etc that way?

Clan tier 4, own a settlement and be independent (leave your faction). That gives you the option to create your own kingdom on the Clan screen.

so first i thought i had to talk to the other quest giver before i talked to him and made the run from askar to marunath failed after a timeout of quest and no option at npc. then i realized i had to leave my previous faction and made the run again failed, then realized i had to leave my previous faction and met the king first and left failed when i realized i had to have a settlement before talking to the quest giver. made the run AGAIN and left the faction while keeping my previous fiefs? well marunath is located in hostile territory now.

so guess i can try and go now for the other quest giver, but omg this is curb stomping me

so i guess that works, its super rigid tho and spent hours trying to figure out a way to save some rep by giving up my holdings, but they just stonewall you so many details that its just not worth it and i might as well take my holdings with me and take the massive rep hits instead.

god this has been so painful and time consuming...

Back
Top Bottom