[Main quest]Don't get the third Dragon Banner pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

When I destroy the bandit camp like Azragos asked me I don't get the thrid Dragon Banner pieces. So i'm stuck in the main quest.
ONEghwn.png
4PKkgHt.png

Install that mod, and check out the commands recently added:

- Developer Console is now enabled by pressing the CTRL and ~ (tilde) keys together in-game.
- Added campaign.list_active_quests command.
- Added campaign.cancel_active_quest command.
- Added campaign.complete_active_quest command.
Tip: you can just use part of the quest name in these command

So if you have a broken save where the bandit camp vanished, just use that command to complete the "Find another piece" quest. A workaround that hopefully will...erm...work?

Keep raiding the bandit camp. You're not guaranteed to get the banner piece the first time.

Obviously, if the bandit camp has completely *vanished* then this won't work. But I'm not sure that's actually the case for anyone? The camps are still there. Just wait a bit and raid it again.

Install that mod, and check out the commands recently added:

So if you have a broken save where the bandit camp vanished, just use that command to complete the "Find another piece" quest. A workaround that hopefully will...erm...work?

Unfortunately that didn't work, as neither of the two NPCs will speak to me about the quest now.

then you go into the console and enter storymode. and select the one about starting kingdom quests. Then just cancel whichever quests you don't want to do. (choose one). Spoilers, but basically that just relates to who you brought the banner to, and whether you chose to start your own faction, or create a new one (either pro or anti imperial).

then you go into the console and enter storymode. and select the one about starting kingdom quests. Then just cancel whichever quests you don't want to do. (choose one). Spoilers, but basically that just relates to who you brought the banner to, and whether you chose to start your own faction, or create a new one (either pro or anti imperial).

for me nothing noticeable happens at this point oO
console read: "# storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests"
followed by the line: "Cheat Mode is disabled!"

Questlog still empty... shouldn't there be the next quest instead or am I wrong?

\\edit: IS OBSULETE! see this thread: LINK (the quote in my/this linked post also includes the solution which worked PERFECT for me)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom