[M] The Deluge - general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

sammac said:
i am confused

of fire and sword is to be released soon but this is a mod for warband

i found some gameplay video's and assumed they where for the beta of the game

:???:

It is pure mod made by players-modders , not the game that Snowball studios gonna release. This mod is going to be free, unlike the indenpendant game that they're going to realease.
Mat Berserker said:
Derfel Cadaarn said:
Best part is when you get hit by grenade  :smile:
No, you are wrong. I see that you never had been hit with cannonball in a head :smile:

Today I used cannons before bots. Yeah, thats really fun if you hit their warband - 10 cossacs are dead instantly  :twisted:

Innovations in the modification of With Fire and Sword.
Cannon.
Barge.
Windows.
Drowning.
Destruction of the barricades and cannon, the possibility of repairing canon.
The destruction of the boat by a cannon.
Manually destroying barricade and boats.
The free swimming, trenches, grenades, destroying the boat.
Swimming in a group.
Calling a horse, shouting, falling from heights.
Crushing lance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1c_IRxWRmM

Looks great.

Too bad you guys hid the mod from the public for such a long time.  It really hurts to see some of these features ripped off by commercial products, something that wouldn't happen if the mod was better known to the wider public.

Consider legal action!

Ensis, thanks for the movie. I hope that everyone already knows how to use the news. In the film lacked some news, the most important ones are: build a shield, which could be moved.

trueten said:
Are there any hot-keys for the circular menu?

The first level options can be accessed only by menu (which is faster and more elegant then hot keys). Other options will have hotkeys from what I know.
MMB is for accessing the menu.

By the way, weather is still missing in that video.

yea, its like a whole new level of awsomeness  :wink:

if only you could implement atleast a tiny bit of rpg elements maybe atleast simple level uping and incrising wpf points, buying armours and developing other skills desnt even have to exist incrising wpp would be fine

dia151 said:

if only you could implement atleast a tiny bit of rpg elements maybe atleast simple level uping and incrising wpf points, buying armours and developing other skills desnt even have to exist incrising wpp would be fine

Never! We all hate crpg mod.

That video was just epic and i love the ability to aim down the cannon and die from falling, no longer will i have random ninjas jumping down from high heights and slaughtering me.

Tul said:
dia151 said:

Never! We all hate crpg mod.
Quoted for truth.

Oktawian said:
Ensis, thanks for the movie. I hope that everyone already knows how to use the news. In the film lacked some news, the most important ones are: build a shield, which could be moved.

Heh, its not "swimming", its "sailing" :smile:

Hmm, yes, I was watching this video and waiting for this 'synchronized swimming' part but it never came :sad:

I was expecting this:

synchronized-swimming-california-507355-ga.jpg

i noticed in your videos when cannonball hits the wooden barricade, barricade is destroyed, so what happens when it hits stone wall of a castle?

Thats a nice mod, you have great features. But I think the musik is really annoying.

I have to say this is quite impressive. Especially the "swimming in group"  :wink:
This definetly got my interest. Also, the sunrays coming through the window are lovely!
I really love the amount of detail: like the sunrays, the openable windows... Well done!

Regards

Back
Top Bottom