[M] Progressive Native Mod (ProMod v1.4.5)

Users who are viewing this thread

Azrooh said:
findecanno said:
Needs more falchion.

All we have are the Rhodok knockoffs. Give Vaegirs their falchions back please.
Random Peasant said:
Faction Identities Revitalised
The factions in Native MP seem to have drifted very far from their SP lores. This mod brings them back to it.
The majority of faction items now fit with their faction themes. Items that did not have been removed and/or replaced with items that do.
All factions now have specialty items that work to the factions' strengths without being over-the-top.
It is made much easier to tell who is part of what faction at a glance.

Not to mention I did not find any redeeming qualities for the falchion as a multiplayer weapon other than novelty.

Random Peasant said:
Azrooh said:
findecanno said:
Needs more falchion.

All we have are the Rhodok knockoffs. Give Vaegirs their falchions back please.
Random Peasant said:
Faction Identities Revitalised
The factions in Native MP seem to have drifted very far from their SP lores. This mod brings them back to it.
The majority of faction items now fit with their faction themes. Items that did not have been removed and/or replaced with items that do.
All factions now have specialty items that work to the factions' strengths without being over-the-top.
It is made much easier to tell who is part of what faction at a glance.

Not to mention I did not find any redeeming qualities for the falchion as a multiplayer weapon other than novelty.
Bullcrap, its an amazing weapon. Great from horseback especially.

findecanno said:
I saw you last night Beer.
You dog you.

In any case, everybody needs to try this mod out in a competitive setting before officially knocking it.

Rallix said:
findecanno said:
I saw you last night Beer.
You dog you.

In any case, everybody needs to try this mod out in a competitive setting before officially knocking it.

Bu- bu- bu- but... mah theorycraft! :cry:

[Edit]

I support the idea behind this mod after recent patches.

ProMod version 1.1

Changes:
-Fixed some item weight discrepancies.
-Gave Vaegir archers a tier 2 saber.
-Removed tier 1 Darts from MP as they felt redundant.
-Reduced the damage of the Cavalry Spear.
-Increased the damage of Cavalry Bolts.
-Reworked the prices and stats of some items again.

I'll probably have to re-do the prices of armours several more times before they're balanced properly. Feedback and/or criticism is more than welcome.

ProMod version 1.2

Changes:
-Reduced Horse maneuverability and charge values.
-Reduced the damage of the Cavalry Spear again and increased the price.
-Gave Rhodoks a second, cheaper and weaker one-handed hammer.
-Made the accuracy of crossbows static at 95.
-Made sabres slightly more expensive.
-Fixed minor issue with multiplayer bots not using the right face codes for their factions.

I'm including the version number in the module folder's name from now on to solve some confusion. The module's folder should be renamed to ProModv1.2.
I also remembered to update the images to reflect the version number this time.

Mad Dawg said:
Slytacular said:
No, but I don't really see the interest in playing the same game.
So if you haven't downloaded and tried it to see if it's a different game or not why are you commenting here?  :roll:

Logic wasted on the internet, I realize.
I was suggesting before to create entirely new factions and distribute different equipment. That is why I commented on here.

Slytacular said:
I was suggesting before to create entirely new factions and distribute different equipment. That is why I commented on here.
Why would you suggest this? The very first paragraph of the thread states:
Random Peasant said:
Another focus of this mod was to keep things Native.

My mod changes the dynamics for all of the Native factions as it is--new weapons and armours, slightly different strengths and weaknesses, and so on.

There are dozens of mods on this board that create entirely new factions. Mine deals with Native factions.

Play the mod, understand the mod, then voice an opinion. Otherwise you might as well be spamming.

Excellent work Peasant! This improved multiplayer so much. I particularly love the flavor given to each faction. They each have their niche, so to speak. DoF will be testing this in the not-so-distant future.

Back
Top Bottom