M&B Hotseat (Multiplayer) Game 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Since our first attempt at a M&B Hotseat game ended up failing I've decided to start a new one but i'm not planning on starting the initial game until the evening of October 27th (tomorrow)

Hopefully this one will be more organized and will have a better chance of Success.

We will also be starting a new list for this game. So it would be a good idea to sign up early.

Rules:
1. You can play your hotseat game anywhere between 10 and 30 days
2. NATIVE 1.003 ONLY! This is important because if someone sends a save game that is not native it will ruin the whole hotseat game.
3. The settings will be at "no quitting without saving" to help prevent cheating (cheating being reverting saves in order get ahed in the game) and although we can't prevent cheating completly we hope that everyone will go by the honor system and not cheat.
4. Post your updates! if you don't post an update of your game withen 24 hours of getting the save file you will be kicked out of the game and we will move on without you! (there will be a seperate page for updates and I will paste a link from this page to that one as soon as I get the seperate thread up and running.(which will happen when I start the game tomorrow.))

Other then those rules everything is free game! You can pick what faction you want to join or you can start your own, you can choose your own equipment etc...

Hopefully we will all have fun!

List:

1. Count Dusseldorf
2. Llew2
3. Goodguy3
4. ImNotaAI
5. Amade
6. Lukas stoll
7. Golin
8. MidTiby89
9. Darune
10. Headshot!
11. Hinotori
12. Taksas027

Link to update page: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49134.0.html

I kept an eye on the other thread to see how things progressed, was sad to see it peter out.  From seeing what happened, it would be better to make sure we have a sure fire way of sending the save file to the next player.  Maybe using 'winRAR' or a hosting site like mediafire or rapidshare, I always find those sorts of sites to be reliable, and easy to use/download.

Anyway, i'd love to join in, but maybe put me down the list? as perhaps the people who were waiting a turn last time may want to go this time round. But whatever, it doesn't bother me.

Well if you read above, llew just got that spot but you can still take the fifth spot. The way it works is one person plays the game for a while then passes the save file off to the next person in line via email.

May you have the graphic mod thing?(it just makes batter graphic I don't think it changes the save game because my old one works with it)
if yes then I take the next place that be number 5. (when do we stared)

That would mean reinstalling the game and that would mean I lose my level 30 character is there any way to save the save game?

You can install your game in another directory or you can find your .sav file and back it up.

I probably have 4 diffrent installations of M&B on my computer.

Back
Top Bottom