[M] Angry farmers V0.9 Updated 11/17/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Maing a sub forum?
Requirements for a Sub forum
1. A playable version of the Mod must be available for download
2. Sufficient activity in the initial mod thread must exist for the mod to be considered. Generally speaking, around 15 pages or so 3. would be the minimum
4. The content of the mod should be such that it justifies having it's own board
5. The mod must be compatible with the latest stable version of Mount & Blade
6. For legal reasons, mods utilising third party IP (for example, those based on a licenced world) cannot be considered for a subforum

What about the woodcutter? But anyway I know the peasents have way to high skills and that hunters don`t have hats and all that stuff and I will fix it, but I thought I can`t do it now right before the event. I will probably do it afterwards tho.

I think you mean knights. I was adding knights to my mod, but then I just got so tired of modding angry farmers... I have no patience :neutral: This mod is kinda dead, at least ATM.

Just stopping by to say hey, sorry been too busy to schedule any events and things of that nature.

But I have not forgotten about Angry Farmers :smile:

That is good to hear Yazzy :smile: Always great to have support form a developer of M&B :grin: I think you should make an event for another mod this time tho, my mod is kinda unfinished and abounded :neutral:

New version! I played my mod whit a friend yesterday, and I found out that some changes was needed. So I made the changes  :razz:

New stuff in 0.9
Updates to items.
Updates to the bots. They are now more varied and are much weaker.
Now the player characters have different skills.

Download link: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2206

Enjoy  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom