[M] Angry farmers V0.9 Updated 11/17/10

Users who are viewing this thread

I register only for your MOD, it is really cool.

I test it in multiplayer mode (only me + bots)

- sometimes it's crap when I take some weapon from earth.
- nice when in multiplayer game You will implement special balance teams: 4 farmers = 1 soldiers. I think. And when new player comes, and for exemple is in game 6 farmers vs 2 nords then he can be only farmer.

In singleplayer should be ad start an apogeum of farmers rebelion. Becouse people wont play something else like Native.

Sorry for my english :neutral:

Toporzyc said:
I register only for your MOD, it is really cool.

I test it in multiplayer mode (only me + bots)

- sometimes it's crap when I take some weapon from earth.
- nice when in multiplayer game You will implement special balance teams: 4 farmers = 1 soldiers. I think. And when new player comes, and for exemple is in game 6 farmers vs 2 nords then he can be only farmer.

In singleplayer should be ad start an apogeum of farmers rebelion. Becouse people wont play something else like Native.

Sorry for my english :neutral:
Welcome to the forum :smile:

I am sorry to say that I stopped working on this mod tho.

I know it is a bit boring with no other players.

When I read this post I started smiling. It really made me happy. No one have registered to the forum just because of one of my mods :smile:

It is the bug:

"Get_object failed for mesh 0"

If I understand, you stop work ad wersion 0.9  :roll:

Take a 2 h and implement it, what I say. Please  :grin:

It will be HIT

I am really glad that you put so much time into my mod, but the fact is that I am kinda bored of working on it and almost no one play when there is a server up.

And yes, 0.9 is the last version I made.

I have new idea:

A few days ago i find MAP what also is MOD. Called something like Nativ cRPG. Scripts was really complicated.
Plus is the files are downloaded when click on serwer lists!! You don't must looking mod on internet. Only click, and map download.

Back
Top Bottom