[M] Angry farmers V0.9 Updated 11/17/10

Users who are viewing this thread

EvilLemon said:
Lol great, it keeps crashing on mesh 0 btw - any ideas?
Master of the field problem Id say. Test it. Go on the server, you vs bots or players and wait until master of the field should appear, if it crashes on that time, you know that it's the problem with them.

I think its the module, probably because it is suposed to be for 1.127 I will test what mr.master told me too, maybe it will help.

Edit: Cant find anything wrong whit master of the feild.

Just tried it with some bots (no one wanted to play with me).
- Athletics must be very high or it's the light 'armour'. Everything is super fast.
- It's hard to earn money. I did win quite a few times and killed some bots, but I guess: once a poor slave always a poor slave  :smile:
- What happened to farmers? I couldn't figure out how to play as one. There are slaves, hunters, blacksmiths, woodcutters... I guess I'm just dumb.
- Would be fun with a town scene to stage the uprising.

I splited the farmer class into 4 smaller classes and added a bunch of new items. The athletics is 6 for every class and bots, maybe its a bit to fast. I can fix that. I have many things that people wants to be fixed in next patch, and I will fix thoose things atleast the easy ones, but I have limited time to use on mod making, so don`t expect the next patch to come out untill 1 or 2 days. :sad: 

EvilLemon said:
Yea it sucks huh, I might stop hosting on the server for a bit - can you just host the files on your pc for a few days? What's your upload speed and RAM?

I think the ram is 8 mb or gb. I am not sure :oops:

I have to do something whit my router to host and its such a large process(I think) that I dont even bother to get started  :sad:
I have started working on Angry farmers extreme :mrgreen:

Hmm..your internet appears to be..
RUDDY EPIC

Edit: Btw I doubt you have a mere 8mb RAM :razz:

However if you have 8GB RAM, your RAM is..
RUDDY EPIC

I think 1 slot takes about 5KB/s upload speed, so if your upload speed is 7mb(About 900KB/s) you could host a 180(900/5) man server(although 20 would probably do :p).

Do you know how to host the game? If so I think you should do it, it would bring Angry Farmers back to life :p

Back
Top Bottom