[M] Admin Mod (Open Source)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a Weird problem everything works on my dedicated server that i host from my PC but when i type a server message it doesn't send a message to the server it heals everyone and nun of the armors except the first two in the list of admin armors work please help.
p.s. the mod maps are also just blank maps with nothing

Edit: i just re dl the files with out compiling them with the module system and everything works fine so the module system files are still messed up

Toasticuss said:
Update: Fixed them, all of the script_multiplayer_message's should be script_show_multiplayer_message. Pm me if you have problems.

There exists a function at the end of module_scripts that is not identified with # selnix like many other things. Which solves your problem and not have to modify what you comment.
If you find any other problem, could you comment on here. Thanks

Could anyone reply with a short guide on how to apply this mod to my dedicated server? I'm totally confused. XD

Module files have been updated. (If you want to run the mod on your server you will have to compile the files yourself. If you are not sure about how to do that then the following links are your friends. - Link 1 | Link 2

This sounds really good, but...
i implemented all the code, but ingame the menu entry doesnt show up, not on a dedicated server nor on a private hosted server... Any ideas why? I implemented everything i found, following your guide some posts above.

Sorry, But I must say that I'm having the same problem. I added these to my mod, but the menu is not showing up either in lan or dedi server. I'm sure I have added all the codes possible.

I finally added this to my mod, nice work. But one question though, what would I have to change where to make the normal menu you acces with pressing escape key scrollable? Because with the admin tool, the "quit" Button in that menu is a bit over the edge of the menu and thus hard to klick (at least if you are an Admin, there is no Problem without Admin rights.

Patta said:
I finally added this to my mod, nice work. But one question though, what would I have to change where to make the normal menu you acces with pressing escape key scrollable? Because with the admin tool, the "quit" Button in that menu is a bit over the edge of the menu and thus hard to klick (at least if you are an Admin, there is no Problem without Admin rights.

Just find the escape menu presentation and give it the scrollable flag.

Wolf.

Yes, that was what i tried but it did not seem to work. Thats why i asked :wink: But well, maybe I made it for the wrong presentation or so. I'll take a look at it.

edit: Well, That did not work. I added the flag, but you still can't scroll the menu. Can Anyone help me with this?

Does it works in Mount and Blade with fire and sword?
please reply i would take this for my server cause it sounds nice! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom