In Progress Low FPS

Users who are viewing this thread

I have the following setup
I5 7400
GTX 1050TI
8GB RAM
With this setup i can play the game at around 30fps on VERY LOW SETTING IN 720P WITH 80% RESOLUTION SCALE all for 30fps which dips to below 10fps in any battle, any load screen, anything which has the player moving, any map scene. I don't understand how you had 8+ years of development and the game has consistent fps drops, quest bugs where i get spawned out of the city when doing a gang mission so i cant go into the city and have to retreat failing the quest line. Many times were i was in combat as soon as i damage a enemy the game freeze for a second.

It's not disappointing its taking the piss.

Hi, I've informed the developers about the FPS drop issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. Some issues regarding specific quests are fixed with the new patch e1.0.1. You can review the patch notes via the link below and please inform me if the problem continues.

Are we enable the patch or it's automatic? Because i saw in the single player mod but i can't choose or click anything.

if it's automatic i still have this problem. with these hardware;

i7-9750h @2.6 ghz
8 gb ram
gtx 1650

Are we enable the patch or it's automatic? Because i saw in the single player mod but i can't choose or click anything.

if it's automatic i still have this problem. with these hardware;

i7-9750h @2.6 ghz
8 gb ram
gtx 1650
Patches are downloaded and updated automatically.

I have the same problem I think. I put all the settings on the very low. even so I have locks and lags mainly during combat (when I hit the enemy), even the audio has a certain delay..

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
8GB RAM
RX 580 8GB

I play with:

GTX 1070ti
I7 8700k @3.7GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM
NVM.e SSD

And still I only get around 30-45 fps when going in a massive 500v500 battle...How?

Similar issue to OP. Heavy lag, mainly while swing a weapon in battles (with even small groups) on lowest setting or even the GeForce recommended settings. Lag usually slowly increases throughout the game time, to the point it becomes impossible to continue and restarting the computer is sometimes necessary. Have tried a couple "bandaid" fixes but to no major effect. It's really wierd when sometimes the game also runs at 40-60 fps on medium settings but that will always slowly decrease with every loading screen.

Stats are:
Dell laptop Inspiron 7559,
Intel i7-6700hq 2.6 GHz
8gb ram
Gtx 960M and Intel HD 530

Similar issue to OP. Heavy lag, mainly while swing a weapon in battles (with even small groups) on lowest setting or even the GeForce recommended settings. Lag usually slowly increases throughout the game time, to the point it becomes impossible to continue and restarting the computer is sometimes necessary. Have tried a couple "bandaid" fixes but to no major effect. It's really wierd when sometimes the game also runs at 40-60 fps on medium settings but that will always slowly decrease with every loading screen.

Stats are:
Dell laptop Inspiron 7559,
Intel i7-6700hq 2.6 GHz
8gb ram
Gtx 960M and Intel HD 530
Single player is not optimized right now.Playing custom battles or Multiplayer until they fix leaks in sp.

İn beta there was no problem like this even battle mod 500v500 it was accepteble for me but single player mod 10v10 its so lagging constantly fps drops pls fix quickly :sad: gtx950m 12 gb ram intel i7 6700hq

hah. I have GeForce 1050 with 8GB VRAM, but game uses only 128 MB. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
hi, game probably uses your integrated graphics card instead of 1050, you can try to change it to nvidia from video options->selected adapter then restart the game, if issue still persist you could try to force it from nvidia control panel.

There are memory leaks right now, so if you care enough to do it, you should shut it down every hour or so. That'll give you at least partially playable FPS.

I play with:

GTX 1070ti
I7 8700k @3.7GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM
NVM.e SSD

And still I only get around 30-45 fps when going in a massive 500v500 battle...How?
I did some more testing, and it's definitely my processor not being utilized optimally, I hope this'll be fixed soon enough :sad:

Back
Top Bottom