SP - General Low-born spouses

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like options to marry non-nobles.

Maybe I don't want to play the noble campaign right now, I don't want to affiliate. But I want to breed new clan-members.

Marriage is so much more than noble stuff in Bannerlord, compared to Warband.

First of, let me marry my companions.

+1 - a lot of times when I am starting a Kingdom there are not any viable spouses left, and I have to go with "gunboat diplomacy" and bury a javelin in Ira's husband's face.

It would be great to be able to marry Wanderers or even Notables with some bonuses / trade-offs. E.g., notable spouses can only be Governors of the city they "live" in, cannot go to party, but will immediately go to 300+ influence and always have the maximum amount of recruitment slots with higher tier / noble troops available for the spouse and gain an additional +1 to Loyalty (so +2 same-culture instead of +1).

It would be great to be able to marry Wanderers or even Notables with some bonuses / trade-offs. E.g., notable spouses can only be Governors of the city they "live" in, cannot go to party, but will immediately go to 300+ influence and always have the maximum amount of recruitment slots with higher tier / noble troops available for the spouse and gain an additional +1 to Loyalty (so +2 same-culture instead of +1).
Notables and relatives of notables are intresting. But I don't need a tradeoff right now, just the options. :smile:

Would be funny if this time you are the guy that steals the notable's daughter from that quest

Back
Top Bottom