LOTR-Warband request and offering of help

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, i think u have your name: Attero Dominatus - Total Domination (at least i think so!)

i know it looks a little bit like the roman era because of its latin shape, but it sound cool and the translation is just what you need- you ar efighting for total dominance over middle earth!

lolyjoly123 said:
Guys, i think u have your name: Attero Dominatus - Total Domination (at least i think so!)

i know it looks a little bit like the roman era because of its latin shape, but it sound cool and the translation is just what you need- you ar efighting for total dominance over middle earth!

Did you just suggest a name from a Sabaton song for the mod?  :neutral:
The name is already Return of the Shadow

Just cause you think they've made up their mind, kazzan, doesnt mean that it's going to stay that way. This IS America! (Or at least I am so I believe in freedom of speech)

King Greg said:
Just cause you think they've made up their mind, kazzan, doesnt mean that it's going to stay that way. This IS America! (Or at least I am so I believe in freedom of speech)

Actually this is NOT America, and frankly America is one of the least liberal western countries, so don't you lecture us on freedom of speech! *cough* guantanamo bay*cough*

But, before i get into a rant about America i would like to point out that you are actually right, it obviously isn't fixed because we haven't really gotten anywhere yet, BUT the name you suggested isn't what we are looking for, if you read the thread and checked the mods aim you would know that. Why must noobs who can't be arsed to check a few pages of text but ARE willing to do a quick internet search for Elvish words constantly plague me!!!  :lol:

Why are people still posting on this thread? There's already an official thread.

KillerDudeMan said:
Why are people still posting on this thread? There's already an official thread.
You make a very good point, be gone people! Go to the promised thread!!!

Dude, sorry to go off topic for a second but, I JUST noticed that your avatar is malcolm reynolds.  *Fistbump*

tegix!!!!!! I don't care who you are, but Threadomancy is very much frowned upon in these parts!
Stop being a nub and resurrecting old threads that have served their purpose, if you have something useful to say, say it in the real thread.

And Myth, I'm very disappointed in you assisting in this most frightful of practices...

Monkeys_Uncle said:
tegix!!!!!! I don't care who you are, but Threadomancy is very much frowned upon in these parts!
Stop being a nub and resurrecting old threads that have served their purpose, if you have something useful to say, say it in the real thread.

And Myth, I'm very disappointed in you assisting in this most frightful of practices...
Dude, don't be such a douche, your done with this thread and there is no topic here, if he wants to worship the amzingness of Malcolm Reynolds let him, he's not hurting anyone  :razz:
(had he done it on our actual thread, then i would have been annoyed, lol)

Monkeys_Uncle said:

Crap.....  Sorry dude, didn't know the rules. :/

No Worries.
Just Threadomancy is frowned upon in most forums.
I recommend you check the date of the last post before posting  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom