LOTR-Warband request and offering of help

Users who are viewing this thread

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
mb is always more ****ty than warband just face it  :lol: ps it really hurts my eyes to play mb because of the ****ty graphics         
Get off this thread, you noob

Shall we move back on topic instead of discussing which game is better? I have a buddy who is pretty good at making sigs and I could ask him about making one for this. You already have the name (I think) and what's the prob with getting a little more publicity?

KillerDudeMan said:
Shall we move back on topic instead of discussing which game is better? I have a buddy who is pretty good at making sigs and I could ask him about making one for this. You already have the name (I think) and what's the prob with getting a little more publicity?

That sounds brilliant!

Hey Guys!
I'm Back (Temporarily)

However, the PC has developed the ol' startup problem again (Myth will know the one I'm talking about) so I think I'm gonna' have to send it back in again real soon  :cry:

Anyway, Banners are good!
If you guys can manage to stay on topic for a whole page, what is our name gonna' be?
Do you like Return of the Shadow? or should it be something else?
Let your opinions be known!*

Cheers,

*On topic opinions obviously

Monkeys_Uncle said:
Hey Guys!
I'm Back (Temporarily)

However, the PC has developed the ol' startup problem again (Myth will know the one I'm talking about) so I think I'm gonna' have to send it back in again real soon  :cry:

Anyway, Banners are good!
If you guys can manage to stay on topic for a whole page, what is our name gonna' be?
Do you like Return of the Shadow? or should it be something else?
Let your opinions be known!*

Cheers,

*On topic opinions obviously
I feel your pain man :sad:
And i think return of the shadow is the best we've got, so it gets my vote too.
Also i think it's a bit much to expect them to stay on topic for an entire PAGE! :lol:

Right, I'll make a new thread sometime soon (I promise), depending on how my pc is.

I was having a look at some of Taleworlds models and noticed that many of them have seemingly unnecessary vertices inside them!

Does this mean that if we make our models without these we could have nicer models without any slowdown?

OK, I don't really know how to say this, so I will wing it and hope it makes sense. If you want someone to do the boring job of renaming all the lords, settlements, factions, etc., I can do that. I would use Morgh's troop editor. I seriously doubt that now is the right time, but just offering for future (or if I can do it now). And btw, my buddy said yes to the sig idea. Hopefully he will stop procrastinating and PM one of you guys sometime soon.

That's great about the sigs!
However I'm using the module system for this mod and I've discovered that it and Morghs aren't really compatible!
Thanks for the offer though

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI I suggest you either bother reading the rest of the thread, contribute something useful, or leave the thread never to visit again!

Because if you cant be bothered to read the rest of the thread or can't refrain from making stupid and irritating comments, then I'm afraid you aren't going to make many friends round here!

I hope it's going to be ready soon. I really like Lord of the Rings.

Too bad that I don't know almost anything about modding, though I'd like to help with something.

I'm afraid it won't be ready for quite some time (ages) as we haven't done much, free time is limited and making a mod takes loads and loads of work (especially ones like ours that will require almost all of the models and textures to be replaced).

However, I'll have a 0.08 release available for you guys to play with real soon!

He's already answered you and the release he mentioned isn't gonna be a beta, more like a teaser if I understand right.

Work is being done but this mod's at a really early stage. It stands a much better chance of reaching completion if people don't drop in with the same half-baked questions every other hour  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom