Lost email to lost CD key

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has gone on for far to long on my part, I have sent you, as in taleworlds, way to many emails to not get a single reply so I am posting here to see if you will reply to a public statement instead. I have listed off email addresses that I know the game should have been bought under I have listed my last name which would most likely be on the account that purchased the game. For the longest time I didn't need to re activate the game since I didn't upgrade my computer. Now that a recent update which is now two months old and I still can't activate my copy of mount and blade, because of a lack of support. I would like an answer as to WHAT I SHOULD DO to have this problem corrected. Below is a copy of the email I had sent to you several times.

I have still yet to receive a reply of any sort from you about how to retrieve my activation key. If you have sent one and it is not coming through to this email try [email protected].

Here is a copy of what I have sent before to little or no avail from you.

Hi a little while ago I sent you

A long while back, .808 was the version, I had purchased a copy of Mount and Blade. The email address that I had used has slipped from memory and most of the addresses I tried came up with nothing on the linked to website; jka***[email protected], co***[email protected], jka***[email protected], pka***[email protected](My dads email, I had purchased it using his credit card.). I had also searched the history of all those emails for anything that was sent to me from tale worlds. I would like to know how i go about getting my activation key again. I had reformatted a little while ago and now my game won't activate.

I still have yet to receive a response about what actions I should take to get my activation key again. I'm hoping for a quick finalization to my problem. Please at your most convenient time respond to my email.

That email was sent 6/21 and it has been almost a month.

The emails have been slightly tweaked as to avoid spam.

Look here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,68485.0.html

If you really forgot your email adress that you used, I doubt that they will just give you a new one. Would be way to easy to activate a pirated copy that way :wink:

No, it was such a long time ago. I am surprised none of the emails I had used turned anything up. I'm sure my dad might have a receipt his bank sent him from that long ago, but I don't have a copy of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom