v1.0.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

JuoiMilar

Recruit
Hi team,

I have had a message pop up on the right side of screen now, I believe they are sent by one of the other Lords or Ladys in the game when they have a task or request for me. However, I don't get to read the message because it just vanishes from sight when I click it instead of opening. This means that I am missing out on some potential important content within the game.

How do I access this message again after it disappears? It doesn't appear in the chat and I can't see any kind of message history anywhere else?

Many thanks for your help.

Summary:
How to Reproduce: receive a message from a Lord or Lady like Caladog or Rhagea
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Don't know
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD 6700XT
GPU Driver Version: 22.11.2
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X 8 core
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Sadly we don't have any feature to show any missed notifications. But any notification that needs player input won't be removed by player until it is replied.

JuoiMilar

Recruit
So how do I know who has contacted me, does Rhagaea want to speak with me, or maybe Caladog. If I click on the message and it disappears, how am I supposed to know? I feel like I am missing gameplay here and it doesn't seem very good. I think it needs looking at so that it works as well as the family notifications that come up.

Top Bottom