Lords should ransom 90% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
As it stands right now,once a city has fallen and an army has prisoners,ALL of them will be deposited to the city,except for the lords for some reason.
This will lead to that fief holding for years and years to full capacity prisoners,just waiting to be conquered and every prisoner boosting the hell out of the besieging army.
What's more,this economically hurts the lords,especially those trying to recover from losing a fief or two after swarming a snowballing army.

I think they did on purpose to make the AI factions always have high influence and constant armies, because they get about 10X more influence form putting a unit in the prison then the player would and are allowed to overflow it. As for money Hah hah hah, the AI factions never run out of money or troops anyways. Only your faction you make will suffer from this but it seems that's the plan to try and pad game time.

I think they did on purpose to make the AI factions always have high influence and constant armies, because they get about 10X more influence form putting a unit in the prison then the player would and are allowed to overflow it. As for money Hah hah hah, the AI factions never run out of money or troops anyways. Only your faction you make will suffer from this but it seems that's the plan to try and pad game time.
That's objectively false.
If you see a kingdom without fiefs,you'll see parties with 10-20 men,because they can't afford more.
This is in contrast with the influence needed,because even if they have influence,they can't create parties due to party size restriction,which will not enable the lords to have more troops and therefore they can't comeback.

If you see a kingdom without fiefs,you'll see parties with 10-20 men,because they can't afford more.
This is in contrast with the influence needed,because even if they have influence,they can't create parties due to party size restriction,which will not enable the lords to have more troops and therefore they can't comeback.
^This is double objectively false: I can see the fief less factions in my game where I have 50 clans, not once, not twice, but 3 or more times re-taking fiefs suddenly (as said the AI seems too bad to stop them)because they do have enough money and troops to keep doing it.

Wrong, I only see this, when I am personally at War with another faction, but I soon as I make peace(as independent clan), the AI can now recruit parties over 100 troops again(probably because of TaleWorlds enabled the AI to recruit from neutral Villages without Penalty or Extra-Costs for them).

^This is double objectively false: I can see the fief less factions in my game where I have 50 clans, not once, not twice, but 3 or more times re-taking fiefs suddenly (as said the AI seems too bad to stop them)because they do have enough money and troops to keep doing it.
I stand my ground,with 2K hours in the game,and this is exactly how it happens.
Atleast since the 1.1 update.

I stand my ground,with 2K hours in the game,and this is exactly how it happens.
Atleast since the 1.1 update.
Only the game time in your post 1.1.0 games would matter for this because this is when the AI got made extra special. If you're saying you defeated (not executed) AI factions and finished the map without any of those defeated (no fief at some point) faction re-taking any fiefs, then you are very lucky but that is not the common experience of players in current versions.

Only the game time in your post 1.1.0 games would matter for this because this is when the AI got made extra special. If you're saying you defeated (not executed) AI factions and finished the map without any of those defeated (no fief at some point) faction re-taking any fiefs, then you are very lucky but that is not the common experience of players in current versions.
I am not lying,these defeated factions do not form armies to retake fiefs because they walk with low nr on troops.
It is very common

It depends on their wealth. I gifted money tocertain leaders to check it. Suddenly they all went from very poor to average/rich and could assemble an arm y of 1,5k even though no fiefs.

Back
Top Bottom