Lords and their armies

Users who are viewing this thread

Ovietski

Recruit
Hey guys, I recently became a king and I have a few lords under me, one of which is my companion. I'm trying to get them to raise bigger armies but am unsure as to what to do. Do I need to give them more land? (they all have 2 villages atm.) If that's the case would it be better to give them cities or castles.

Thanks in advance.

Ovietski said:
Hey guys, I recently became a king and I have a few lords under me, one of which is my companion. I'm trying to get them to raise bigger armies but am unsure as to what to do. Do I need to give them more land (they all have 2 villages atm)? If that's the case would it be better to give them cities or castles?

Thanks in advance.
Fixed.

Jadion said:
If I'm not mistaken you can give troops to your lord/vassals when you're a king.

I think that's a tad obvious, I myself would be interested to know if the number of fiefs has an impact on the number of troops in an army.

It was in another mod but castle's and towns always increase the maximum party size of your lords but i dont know how the income is for those two in this mod, in the one im playing its 3-5 k for castles so lords dont have problem supporting those armies.

Number of fiefs increases number of troops in ai lords armies , the more fiefs a lord hold the troops he get as in higher unit limit increases but they still have to recruit to get there.

Back
Top Bottom