Looters/Raiders don't surrender

Users who are viewing this thread

IJIN

Sergeant
I noticed in 1.4.1 that looter/raider groups are being unreasonably "brave" and almost never surrender no matter the ratio (there is a chance of surrender, but too small to be realistic).

FYI - I am using some mods. I believe that they don't interfere with this issue, but can't be sure
Thank you.

Tryed to add screenshots, but couldn't - keep saying "something went wrong". So 2 occasions I had were 75vs2 looters and 94vs3

I have not tested this, but felt like having a higher rogue skill and/or having a lot of bandits in my party have effected the surrender rates (as well as party size ratio). Anyone else notice that?

Haven't noticed. My current playthrough has low roguery, but I do try to have many bandits in my army - thats why it started bothering me in the first place - that instead of joining me, they kept fighting

I have not tested this, but felt like having a higher rogue skill and/or having a lot of bandits in my party have effected the surrender rates (as well as party size ratio). Anyone else notice that?

I've got "Merry Men" unlocked and it has no affect whatsoever on surrender rates regarding party size ratio. I do not think the roguery skill is programmed correctly towards this either. I've run several characters (including a new one on the latest patch) and can confirm "Merry Men" and the roguery skills are not implemented. The only time I get bandit surrender dialogue is if I outnumber the bandits 10:1.

I've got "Merry Men" unlocked and it has no affect whatsoever on surrender rates regarding party size ratio. I do not think the roguery skill is programmed correctly towards this either. I've run several characters (including a new one on the latest patch) and can confirm "Merry Men" and the roguery skills are not implemented. The only time I get bandit surrender dialogue is if I outnumber the bandits 10:1.
Yea, according to BannerlordPerks I was completely wrong on roguery: It currently ONLY increases loot amount, but none of the perks are implemented in any way.

Back
Top Bottom