Looking for a few experienced multiplayer players to start a group on Bannerlord MMO

Users who are viewing this thread

I think this should be fine here, but I was wondering if there is anyone interested in creating a group to work up to being able to run together and dominate the wildlands

How is that mod doing anyway? Last I checked there was absolutely nothing to do except fight in the arena, which was fun but not worth doing hours for.

How is that mod doing anyway? Last I checked there was absolutely nothing to do except fight in the arena, which was fun but not worth doing hours for.
Its dying, power creep from patreon which they are reliant on. Fundamentally broken economy with no good gold sinks. Still a lot more people than Bannerlord.. They added several new features which cater to PVP/casual play... They haven't really added a ton of roleplay functionality so if that is your game then too bad. Still in alpha phase testing

They did promite it for MMO, not a roleplay / campaign coop in the sort
mechanics are fundamentally not designed for an MMO, will never retain casual players for more than a couple months with the gameplay loop they have now. Roleplayers are the only hope for longevity in a game like that, and no its called an MMORPG (Role Playing Game)

Roleplayers are the only hope for longevity in a game like that,
More like the social life, really. Roleplayers are not that plenty, but everyone can enjoy having friends. Those who have played an MMORPG for a long time will know that at the end of all the grind, it's the social life that keeps people logging in. Heck. Even during the grind, the social is what makes it fun. Most of the time I spent playing Bannerlord Online was sloooowly traveling through the map or waiting for a turn to fight in the arena, so unless there's improvement on social life I wouldn't log back in.

mechanics are fundamentally not designed for an MMO, will never retain casual players for more than a couple months with the gameplay loop they have now. Roleplayers are the only hope for longevity in a game like that, and no its called an MMORPG (Role Playing Game)
The mod is an MMO first and a roleplay second.

The mod is an MMO first and a roleplay second.
The mod is an MMORPG... An MMO is just any widespread multiplayer game with a lot of players in one instance... COD is an MMO, Battlefield is an MMO, Fortnite is an MMO... This is very clearly an MMORPG as most of the mechanics are roleplay mechanics. Clan system is a roleplay mechanic, character customization is a roleplay mechanic, in-game scenes, quests, these are all roleplay mechanics. Farm system is a roleplay mechanic. Every mechanic to earn gold is a roleplay mechanic. You literally don't know what you are talking about and are attempting to argue semantics which is difficult for you since you don't even understand the terms you are trying to define

The mod is an MMORPG... An MMO is just any widespread multiplayer game with a lot of players in one instance... COD is an MMO, Battlefield is an MMO, Fortnite is an MMO... This is very clearly an MMORPG as most of the mechanics are roleplay mechanics. Clan system is a roleplay mechanic, character customization is a roleplay mechanic, in-game scenes, quests, these are all roleplay mechanics. Farm system is a roleplay mechanic. Every mechanic to earn gold is a roleplay mechanic. You literally don't know what you are talking about and are attempting to argue semantics which is difficult for you since you don't even understand the terms you are trying to define
The mod is an MMO first and a roleplay secon X2.

It is an MMO with laggy pvp.
HA spam armies.
Infantry doesn't exist, except mounted veteran battanian falxman. Which is mounted ah!
Jareeds kan hit both shield and person at same time.
The laggier you are the better.
Horses go 200mph.

This has been my experience. If combat wasn't laggy I would probably play it more. This is probably because TW has not released server files. So they are forced to run a p2p system.

Back
Top Bottom