Resolved Long queue times MP skirmish

Users who are viewing this thread

Maklegend

Recruit
Been playing a lot of skirmish. When playing solo, I find games relatively quickly. However, when playing with a party of more than 4+ players, it can take up to 30 minutes to find a game despite there being more than enough available players.

From what I can tell, if you have a party of 6 players, a match will only start if it can find an equivalent party of 6 players. This is true for other party sizes as well (2, 3, 4, etc).

One may occasionally find a game relatively fast with a large party. This is (likely) because there is an equivalently-sized party also looking for a match at the same time you are. However, if there is no party of your size searching, it can take up to 20-30 minutes to find a match. The average wait time thus far with a 5 member party is 5 minutes - far too long.

The load time of skirmish games is very troublesome; I would like to report this error.

===========================

Edit - To elaborate further, my squad mates and I (currently a party of 5) have been waiting for 9 minutes for a simple skirmish game. Again, the load times are far too long.

Last edited:
Still waiting for some kind of response to this. I understand there are many other things that need to be looked at, but long wait times for large parties makes skirmish nearly unplayable with 20 minute wait times.

We have worked to improve our server stability and performance, lobby issue and fixed a lot of them in the past. If you still experience these issues in the latest version of the game please let us know. Marking this thread as resolved for now.

Back
Top Bottom