Version number
v1.2.3
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ksksksksks

Recruit
NOTE 1: This is a repost of my previous post in the Steam forum, but the moderator said I need to repost it here. (The moderator said this is the translation bug, but I bet not. It's the errors in the program).
NOTE 2: I'm playing in the Japanese language, but this error seems to be common with any other language except English. But this forum requires any single language tag. So I attached the English tag.

Translation Error: (1) Two key names are not shown; instead, the error codes appear in the Keybinding, see the below image; (2) the translation for "Export Buffer Visualization" in the Photo Mode section disappeared, which is available until the previous versions; (3) any banners' effect such that "Increased Melee Damage Against Mounted Troops (XX%)" is not translated. They are the Dragon Banner, Dear Bane Flag, Spear Wall Banner, and so on. These are also available until the previous versions. I can't find their localization ID and translation text.

Corrected Translation: IDK
Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: see the below
Screenshot: see the below.

Back
Top Bottom