Need More Info Loading Screen, app crash

Users who are viewing this thread

1Kullanıcı

Recruit
When I load the game it gives app crash, the problem has been going on for 12 hours. Please fix that problem.

Have a good work.

Edit : The problem has been improved with the new update(1.0.3). There is no problem with the saved games for now.

Edit 2: Some players say that the problem persists when they want to re-enter after leaving the game. According to what is said, the problem has not been solved. Sad.

Edit 3: There is no benefit other than 1 login to the game. Saved games did not open a second time.(1.0.3)

Edit 4: Update 1.0.4 seems ready. You can see it in the picture I shared. There are no problems for now.

Right click on mount and blade bannerlords II over steam and click on properties. Then you need to come to the beta and click 1.0.4 and complete the update. Good game guys.

Last edited:
I have the same problem but with both saves when i try to load (autosave too) . I probably will not get my saves back ,so just try to fix this issue for the future. Is it possible that manual save killed autosave?! Of course reported after crash.

Solved. The problem has been improved with the new update(1.0.3). There is no problem with the saved games for now.

The problem is quite the opposite for me:
Load saves worked perfectly up until this morning and 1.0.3 where I can't load any new save.

All my 1.0.2 saves are working fine , but if I load any of them and just save it, then this 1.0.3 save is corrupt and crashes the app when I try to load it. So basically I can't play since the progress wont be saved and properly loaded.

Summary: 1.0.3 module saves crashed the app on loading
How to Reproduce
: Load any working 1.0.2 save. Saving. Now the new save is 1.0.3. Try to load it: game crashes.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): None. No matter what I do between the successful load of a 1.0.2 save and the next 1.0.3 save, the save file will crash my game. I actually don't have any quest active except the big one where I have to speak to 10 lord about the famous battle.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.0.3
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 1660 ti
CPU: Intel i7 9750H
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: I don't know, my laptop is a 2019 MSI GS75
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500GB Samsung EVO 970

Update on the subject,
Update 1.0.4 seems ready. You can see it in the picture I shared. There are no problems for now. You can see the picture above.

Back
Top Bottom