Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: The first battle after starting the game takes 3-5 minutes to load. I'm not kidding, I set a timer to measure. The 5 minute time is measured. Often the second load takes more then 3 minutes, 3:32 in the latest example. This is 1.1, it was far quicker in the former version, in 1.03 maybe? It is slow even in case of a tournament.
It seems the loading times is somewhat quicker later in the game but 5 min is an excessive time to wait.
I didn't change the hardware, the gpu driver or anything. Earlier loading times didn't worth to measure.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): battle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: geforce gtx 970
GPU Driver Version: 527.37
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz
RAM: 8
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
I forgot to mention the battle with 5 minute loading time happened between ~130 vs ~130, not thousands. Mid-low graphic settings. IIRC my battle size setting is 300.

I cannot judge what would considered long in that case, but I can measure it if you want so. At which point should I start the timer exactly?

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom