In Progress Little brother and sister not aging

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
ok so I see I havent aged so they are tied together. so little brother and sister are useless, another great TW option for death,birth, aging must be on or off, cant we have aging and dying of old age with birth also

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I do but someone said it was normal not for anyone to age with birth/death off, is that normal then if it is then this thread is solved and I need to make a suggestion for the death by old age only with birth option for the game. If it is normal to age with birth/death off then mark as solved, if it is not intended then let me know and I will upload it

sorry for delay, someone mentioned it was intended so that is why I hesitated
Read the tooltip please.

Ads-z.png

what sucks is we had the game running with death by old age and birth all setup and they changed it, you had the option in the game all set just needed to make a setting at the beginning to have it, why not implement it. Why have all or nothing and nothing in between? You had the opportunity to create that and just threw it aside. Makes no sense. Why limit options, the more options you have then it appeal to more people. It's like owning a shirt company and saying you can only have a black or ****e shirt, how many sales will you do compared to one that offers more colors.
Seriously, we were running death by old age and birth on for what 2 months and you couldn't simple make that a setting at the beginning of the game, it's mind blowing that no one looks ahead and sees the big picture. When you have the ability to enhance a game, why throw it away for a all or nothing version

Back
Top Bottom