Linebattle gone wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

koke007w2

Sergeant
today I had a Linebattle against a regiment called:
- the "3a Romanii", I got a server ready and we both started playing, we had both stablished the rules half an hour before the Linebattle these involved:

- No skirmishing, No firing out of Line, No firing while charging, Making an even volley (firing at the same time more or less).

Well today we started off as a normal Linebattle 1 regiment vs 1 regiment and all was coming along fine when sudenly, we hide on top of a hill behind him we march as a regiment and we make a proper line, he immediatly as he saw we were going to volley disperesed his men in every way possible and started having shots at us without having a proper column, this braking the full line rule and the no firing out of line rule and the bonus one not making an even volley Later they kept this for over 4 rounds they "accidently" teamkilled each other and asked for a reset.
We seeing as this was going nowhere decided to go rockets and have a bit of fun because after all this is what it's all about, having fun, so we had a good laugh (in my regiment) and they imeddiatle came to shove it into my face through steam.

[3a_Romanii]Stefan: trust me
[3a_Romanii]Stefan: messing with me is the wrong idea
[3a_Romanii]Stefan: i will get vincenzo to ban you if necessary
Now I don't know if he knows Vince or not but seriously people to be honest this guy just first starts to cheat and second he threatens me and my regiment by saying we will get banned, well frankly I am going to ask Vince personally because I think that if he is threatening me with Vince banning me and my regiment then I guess he is getting Vince involved in this, which let's face it guys it's stupid.
He started saying how his captain had 9 thousand views on Youtube and that everyone would get hate on me, If this is true I hope People talk to me so I can show them the other way around.

Well this is all I had to say, so please comment on what you think of this I am open to hear from bad/good comments towards this.

25e695626_cool_story.jpg

I have to say this made me laugh pretty hard I mean Vince he's a nice guy and him wasting his time with some stupid nonsense like this? LOL

HorsieMAN said:
Stefiboi?  :roll:
Yes it was him  :lol:

koke007w2 said:
I have to say this made me laugh pretty hard I mean Vince he's a nice guy and him wasting his time with some stupid nonsense like this? LOL

HorsieMAN said:

That makes you scared of getting banned so you posted a thread in your defence. That or your just trolling and nobody cares.

Oh look, another one of these threads again.

Can you people not fix these issues privately? These sorts of community bashing threads look petty. Its blatant pandering to other people, baiting the more outspoken members to come in and rip on the offenders.

If you have issues with someone, do not air it out like they are some sort of contagion that EVERYONE MUST KNOW ABOUT!1!!!1, just deal with it privately. If these types of posts continue I will have to take sterner steps in ending them.

Alternatively, you can use the community issues thread created specifically for this by Cenzi. You can find this thread here.

Menelaos16 said:
koke007w2 said:

HorsieMAN said:

That makes you scared of getting banned so you posted a thread in your defence. That or your just trolling and nobody cares.
Not trolling...

Deofuta said:
Oh look, another one of these threads again.

Can you people not fix these issues privately? These sorts of community bashing threads look petty. Its blatant pandering to other people, baiting the more outspoken members to come in and rip on the offenders.

If you have issues with someone, do not air it out like they are some sort of contagion that EVERYONE MUST KNOW ABOUT!1!!!1, just deal with it privately. If these types of posts continue I will have to take sterner steps in ending them.

Alternatively, you can use the community issues thread created specifically for this by Cenzi. You can find this thread here.
I can delete it if you want

koke007w2 said:

HorsieMAN said:
stefi's 12th regiment, he didnt stay with the 37th? lol, he has no idea how to lead a regiment.

He was the one that told me the rules and he brakes them...

ANYWAY DON'T COMMENT ON THIS THREAD PLEASE AS IT IS USELESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom