Lets be rich! (Check the first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Avgvstvs said:
"by" instead "from" lol....mhuahahahhaah
sorry for the mistake...i'm still laughing

Ok. Cool now. According to the Russian annals from  the 2th  part of the XI century Varangians were from the Folks of Baltic sea and  Skandinavian (Vikings also)

Dragomir said:
There is another thing that could be for jewelry. We have problems making factions distinct, and jewelry from different parts of the world could help identifying them. Especially religious symbols, that could have been worn into battle as an amulet providing help from gods (or god).

By the way, that could be used as moral boost for teammates or yourself too.

yes of course the first leaders were from Scandinavian region, but about the first guard group sent to the emperor of Byzantium I have some great dubt that were the leaders. Kiev duchy was slavonic people, and just for some years had Scandinavian leaders, for the centuries after, Russia was of russian.

"Russian" being a mix of Scandinavian raiders from the west and slavs from the east, no? The "Russians" of this time are definitely part Scandinavian.

no, it is not correct, because the scandinavian part is less than 0.01% of the whole population of the place from bulgaria to baltic sea. The scandinavian part of Russia is 100% of politics, of structure and organizative part, of the aristocracy...but the people, I mean on a genetic basis, are slavonic...russian, not scandinavian.
In russia of that time there was neither a huge migration as for example goths in italy (and goths in italy were 200.000 on a population of tens milions), you can understand how huge was the influence of vikings on tens of milions of slavonic people...and consider also the rules about marriage, that for sure wasn't allowed an "interracial" marriage for long years.
this is simply the history of russia.

PS: slavonic people were already present in the area

FimbulTýr said:
Dragomir said:
There is another thing that could be for jewelry. We have problems making factions distinct, and jewelry from different parts of the world could help identifying them. Especially religious symbols, that could have been worn into battle as an amulet providing help from gods (or god).

I suggested that few posts ago as well :razz: But no one cares to answer for some reason.

Dragomir said:
FimbulTýr said:
Dragomir said:

I suggested that few posts ago as well :razz: But no one cares to answer for some reason.

I wouldn't like jewelry to boost even more. I think a standard and the leader are enough. The leader you get free, the standard is a choice. Please don't create the opportunity to have 3 low armored guys hanging with gold to give a boost.

I like to see as little boosts and specials as possible. Like the berserkr ability, I would rather see it made up by gear than by buffs.

Hengwulf said:
Dragomir said:
FimbulTýr said:
Dragomir said:

I wouldn't like jewelry to boost even more. I think a standard and the leader are enough. The leader you get free, the standard is a choice. Please don't create the opportunity to have 3 low armored guys hanging with gold to give a boost.

I like to see as little boosts and specials as possible. Like the berserkr ability, I would rather see it made up by gear than by buffs.
agree

In project:
Ring: Norway 9-10 ct
e1aefe644a6d.jpg

let's see if i can do this))

532d0d952d86.jpg

Just don't be too detailed about it, m&b in game texture rendering will *** up all your detalisation on such small object as a ring. Additionally ring could only be placed as a glove, I think, so you could buy several rings, only single or sets of them.

Back
Top Bottom