SP - General Let us pay to release our imprisoned clan members

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
As far as i know (let me know if im wrong) there is no way to ransom your clan members to release them. It would be great if we had the option to pay to release our clan members in this screen. Maybe right above the "Kick from clan" button?
xDdN5.jpg

+2.5 Good idea but then raise the chance to prolonging the time of companions being prisoners

Last edited:
Prolonging only makes sense if you have poor relation with the captors. Otherwise it should be immediate (and they should go to your clan stronghold or your king's fief).

By prolonging i mean that theres a chance that your companion are being imprisoned for longer so theres a reason why you would have wanted to pay the ransom. But that there´s also ofc still a chance for that person breaking out as usual but smaller. In other words if it is as it is now i would´nt had paid for it

Last edited:
Given that the log is not persistent, I must admit that on 2 occasions over the last 6 months I have noted a message that a companion of mine had been ransomed... and I didn't even know they were captured! ... And I noted that the money was deducted.

I don't know who my agent was for these transactions. Seems like I should have "power of the purse" over my purse. Given my care to have reasonable monetary reserves, I would probably have been willing to pay more for an earlier release.

It would have been nice if my newly-ransomed companion had accompanied the messenger who brought me the news. Then I WOULDN'T HAVE TO TREK THROUGH THE CONTINENT TO PICK THEM UP.

There is already a design in the works related to this. I was in that design meeting and rescuing imprisoned clan members were done through game menus, not through the clan screen. Since this is still the design phase, things can change but that's how it's planned atm.

There is already a design in the works related to this. I was in that design meeting and rescuing imprisoned clan members were done through game menus, not through the clan screen. Since this is still the design phase, things can change but that's how it's planned atm.
Sounds good! Glad to know something is in the works

Back
Top Bottom