Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Users who are viewing this thread

I beat gravish 7 - 4. Super long beastly axe had me intimidated at the start there.

And to deny gravish the oppurtunity of posting something positive, shakespeare had to forfeit the duel due to some internet issues.

ryizzel said:
Yo Hasek, I already 7-4'd Tarnuil

I wish his ass would come in here and confirm.

Yea, I didn't confirm because apparently you beat "Tarnuil" 7-4.  Not quite sure who that is, but you've posted that both times so I assume you're waiting on this fellow to come in and post a confirmation.  Feel free to post the results of our match if you want. 

Taurnil said:
ryizzel said:

Yea, I didn't confirm because apparently you beat "Tarnuil" 7-4.  Not quite sure who that is, but you've posted that both times so I assume you're waiting on this fellow to come in and post a confirmation.  Feel free to post the results of our match if you want.

I hope u ere being sarcastic xD

Taurnil said:
ryizzel said:

Fag.

Taurnil said:
ryizzel said:

Sorry Kid, I don't have time to remember the names of all the people I've beaten. You'd need a ****ing novel to cover all the names.
You were just another step on the stairs to greatness.

In my defense against no one, let me plug my video of duels with WankWizard -- maybe Leonidas? -- which took place on KoA (76 ping) http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKT5hfoUu3w EDIT: Bwaha, wrong link, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=567SARBejd4 *

Plenty of chambers etc., you wouldn't think I could fight any differently on different servers, but eh. There are some broken time maneuvers which are way too risky at the ping, especially in a tournament environment.

But yeah, I need to qb etc. and duel. Are you sure your ping is that high on Wappaw, John? Shouldn't be much different than what you get on POM, though I have no idea what you get there either.

* I'm making new animations for the mod I'm dicking around with. The kick's going to be that Chun Li lighting kick, needed it as a reference.

Deafening said:
In my defense against no one, let me plug my video of duels with WankWizard -- maybe Leonidas? -- which took place on KoA (76 ping) http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKT5hfoUu3w EDIT: Bwaha, wrong link, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=567SARBejd4 *

Plenty of chambers etc., you wouldn't think I could fight any differently on different servers, but eh. There are some broken time maneuvers which are way too risky at the ping, especially in a tournament environment.

But yeah, I need to qb etc. and duel. Are you sure your ping is that high on Wappaw, John? Shouldn't be much different than what you get on POM, though I have no idea what you get there either.

* I'm making new animations for the mod I'm dicking around with. The kick's going to be that Chun Li lighting kick, needed it as a reference.
That guy totally isn't leo. Just sayin...

Meh defeaning, due to your weird duel style you do alot of accidental chambers which look laggy as ****.

'least thats what I saw int hat video.

peers said:
I beat gravish 7 - 4. Super long beastly axe had me intimidated at the start there.

And to deny gravish the oppurtunity of posting something positive, shakespeare had to forfeit the duel due to some internet issues.

It's all true... I knew I shoulda gotten more back rubs before dat match!!! + the red bull wasn't even in the equation... losers bracket, what up!?

ryizzel said:
Meh defeaning, due to your weird duel style you do alot of accidental chambers which look laggy as ****.

'least thats what I saw int hat video.
There was only one accidental chamber in that video. It's the feints that look retarded at that ping, it often shows the wrong swing direction on my screen.

Wappaw server should now be set to Fastest. Any concerns message me, or a wappaw, and I will or them will help you .

Taurnil said:
ryizzel said:

Dumb.

ryizzel said:
Taurnil said:
ryizzel said:

Sorry Kid, I don't have time to remember the names of all the people I've beaten. You'd need a ******** novel to cover all the names.
You were just another step on the stairs to greatness.

Yes dear Antigone, a step towards the greatness of going to watch Conan with me. <3

U BETTAH WIN THAT MONEY

Back
Top Bottom