Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Users who are viewing this thread

Quote from: CommissarK on Today at 02:47:31 AM
Quote from: Rhonen on Today at 02:37:54 AM
Just dueled Commi as quick as possible lost 6-7, good fights even though we were both obviously rusty. Lets get this over with please, it isn't summer anymore.

I was less rusty and more trying to exploit some of your repetitive behavior, but its hard to learn someone's style when I haven't dueled them in months. 

I was exploiting your style of exploiting other peoples styles

INCEPTION

This sir is a post worthy of compliment. 

Well played.

Congrats Commi, and you can thank me anytime for dying repeatedly during your warmup days.

Gaius_Octavian said:
Quote from: CommissarK on Today at 02:47:31 AM
Quote from: Rhonen on Today at 02:37:54 AM
Just dueled Commi as quick as possible lost 6-7, good fights even though we were both obviously rusty. Lets get this over with please, it isn't summer anymore.

I was less rusty and more trying to exploit some of your repetitive behavior, but its hard to learn someone's style when I haven't dueled them in months. 

I was exploiting your style of exploiting other peoples styles

INCEPTION

This sir is a post worthy of compliment. 

Well played.

Congrats Commi, and you can thank me anytime for dying repeatedly during your warmup days.

You quoted a quote of a quote's quote wrong.

images

Heres the video of Akmar vs Commi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZbV8fdyHk&feature=youtu.be

And yes, I should be down for fighting you Tomorrow Commi if dats cool.

Two matches to announce today:

M vs. Hubbel will be played on Beast Coast - 9:00 PM CST, 10 Eastern, 21:00 GMT

Commissar vs. Beer will be played either on Wappaw or Beast Coast

Will update with exact times as I get them confirmed.

As far as I know me and hubbel are going on at the arranged time, 21 GMT which I THINK is 16 EST. Anyone welcome to spec, anyone being even slightly distracting welcome to banned

ManOfWar said:
Dammit commisar why did you not stop Beer

I want to see a recording

Score's 6-6, we both whip around after some footwork and go for a right swing to finish the other off. I hit first but my GS didn't get all the way around and glances off, his doesn't.

CommissarK said:
ManOfWar said:
Dammit commisar why did you not stop Beer

I want to see a recording

Score's 6-6, we both whip around after some footwork and go for a right swing to finish the other off. I hit first but my GS didn't get all the way around and glances off, his doesn't.

lolgf

Back
Top Bottom