Legend Of The Seeker Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Legend of the Seeker is a TV SHOW which just started last month I think. It's based off of the Sword of Truth series.

Could make for an interesting mod if you just ignored the whole "seeker" thing.

That was an awesome series, though I think the author perhaps tried to milk the tit a little too long... all in all still think it's worth reading...

never seen/heard of the TV show, but I looked it up and it looks to be done reasonable well... perhaps I'll have to download some episodes...

I found the first book very cliche, and the TV show did a terrible job of following the actual story.  I stopped watching after the first episode.  There'd only be a few factions, which would be all right, although variety might be lacking a bit.

haha I remember when Dies the Fire was still kicking I said"eh what's next a mod on the wizard's first rule!?" I wonder if that will ever come true... Maybe this mod will spark some cocky moder's imagination and start another total conversion mod.

Hmmm, one of the most impressing things in the legend of the seeker, is those slow motion effects. Don't know if anyone can make it (yeah i know that cheat, but i mean that you go from normal to slow motion and reversed).

Next to that, it is very difficult to create a person who looks like the ones you did see in the series (you do need very much polygons to create a face resembling the face you did saw).

Back
Top Bottom