[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaegir Luchnik said:
I just got this awesome bow called Ullr Vetr Manifest and was wondering if I can get more of these god's weapons. Can I get armor aswell? Thanks in advance.

Weapons or items other than that? Of course, there is a lot (a lot) of them (Steel Hammer, Golden Great Axe, Vejvovi's Lion's Helmet, Veccavian Krom's Great Great two handed sword with 180 reach, Demonic doom halberd, Wulfhedinn's Armor...)

Everyone who remembers how excited they were by the mystery of the PoP don't spoil this man's excitement and don't tell anything more about this...

you will also gain some skillpoint gifts by gods(?!) every 3-6 months but this is heavily depended upon luck...

Keep up the good work DEVS! I recently came back to playing M&B and I always played PoP when I played back from the start all the way to 3.7 before I got busy and stopped playing, I am so impressed with the amount of new tweaks and graphics you guys brought into 3.8 It's like playing a whole new PoP! I especially love the two roman swords Scorpion and Phoenix you have in the game, but I do have a question for the Scorpion sword shouldn't it be higher thrust then cut? It appears to be more of a Fulham style gladius from the longer point, was just curious could it be changed and do you plan on having any more styles of gladius in any coming updates? Long live the empire!

Berkona said:
Keep up the good work DEVS! I recently came back to playing M&B and I always played PoP when I played back from the start all the way to 3.7 before I got busy and stopped playing, I am so impressed with the amount of new tweaks and graphics you guys brought into 3.8 It's like playing a whole new PoP! I especially love the two roman swords Scorpion and Phoenix you have in the game, but I do have a question for the Scorpion sword shouldn't it be higher thrust then cut? It appears to be more of a Fulham style gladius from the longer point, was just curious could it be changed and do you plan on having any more styles of gladius in any coming updates? Long live the empire!

No gladius' will be added. That role is pretty much filled in by the Empire Broadsword. As for the SA sword, they really aren't "stabby" weaponry. IMO

MitchyMatt said:
M-Mighty! said:
Is there a way to make the helmets invisible? i want to see my character's sexy face and hair :wink:

Don't wear a helmet.
Helmets aren't even really that necessary, considering how rarely you're hit in the head. As he said, just don't wear one. It shouldn't lower your survivability much at all.

Yeah, especially fighting Noldor. What a laugh they are!) They are supposed to be elves, but can't even hit you in the head once, long-eared phonies. I always mock them by charging without helmet and even shield! Just heavy heraldic plate and my trusty two-hander!)

Any chance of the old KotRC armor returning? Not that it matters in the big picture of this mod, but I'm not a big fan of the Knights armor change. Their chest piece is a simple retexture of Maltises armor, while before it was actually unique and made them stand out.

Whitestrake said:
Any chance of the old KotRC armor returning? Not that it matters in the big picture of this mod, but I'm not a big fan of the Knights armor change. Their chest piece is a simple retexture of Maltises armor, while before it was actually unique and made them stand out.

In the next release, Maltise will have a different set of armor, so the KotRC will once again stand out.

zaji1911 said:
MitchyMatt said:
M-Mighty! said:
Is there a way to make the helmets invisible? i want to see my character's sexy face and hair :wink:

Don't wear a helmet.
Helmets aren't even really that necessary, considering how rarely you're hit in the head. As he said, just don't wear one. It shouldn't lower your survivability much at all.
May I interpret this to mean that you will get rekt by Noldor arrows regardless? I think we might as well charge naked.

wiwigvn said:
May I interpret this to mean that you will get rekt by Noldor arrows regardless? I think we might as well charge naked.

Excellent idea! I'm genuinely surprised!  :iamamoron: :lol:
Madman666 said:
Yeah, especially fighting Noldor. What a laugh they are!) They are supposed to be elves, but can't even hit you in the head once, long-eared phonies. I always mock them by charging without helmet and even shield! Just heavy heraldic plate and my trusty two-hander!)

That is another level  :shock: so you can beat a noldor patrol with two handed sword without any help or shield?

Come on, just one distraction or turning a horse with wrong angle can result in your instant death, I know how stupid is AI at shooting non-static targets and one can easily avoid getting hit with about 3-4 Noldors, but I don't think one can dodge shots from whole 70-90 of them?...

wiwigvn said:
zaji1911 said:
MitchyMatt said:
M-Mighty! said:

Don't wear a helmet.
Not every battle involves the PC charging in, you know? And yes, you do get 'rekt' by Noldor arrows regardless. Even with a helmet on, they do about 150 damage per headshot. What's the point of wearing one?

I'm thinking about starting a new game (something I do more often than I should), and I was wondering if it would be worth it to wait a few days for 3.8.5 or if I've got time to complete a game before the new patch. I typically play a game over two weeks.

Madman666 said:
Khem. Sorry I forgot the <Sarcasm> tag for those who can't feel it in the wording.

It might have been a sarcasm involved from your side but here is the proof from my side :grin:

Aedesia said:
I'm thinking about starting a new game (something I do more often than I should), and I was wondering if it would be worth it to wait a few days for 3.8.5 or if I've got time to complete a game before the new patch. I typically play a game over two weeks.
Go for it, if 3.8.5 will come in two weeks we will know it now, but the fact is not.
Btw maybe we can treat 3.8.5 as something like 3.9, after all the amount of updates is more likely to be a 0.1 version, not a 0.01 version :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom