[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't enter the castle once you've snuck in though so he still won't be able to get his troops back. Even when you try to get in via the streets the castle guard by the door will just call you a beggar and send you off.

There was no "set the fire" option available when I visited villiages. And I really wasn't sure if I would be able to see the Legion NPC (who stays at the castle hall) even if I sneak in. Guess I should trust my medic during the war...  :neutral:

What if you ask the guard to meet with someone inside? That should get you into the castle even in wartime, though I'm not sure if you the lord needs to be home at the time or not

dmtkah said:
Is there any way to return the quest during the war?
No. Your only option to speed up process is to take quests from guildmasters in your faction towns until they'll give you quest to stop war. Then you'll have to capture one of the enemy lords and bribe another from your faction. Maybe war will be over by then, though.

You have some troops at least - I disbanded all before similar situation and took hunt quest at the same chapter, so no means at all to get any troops. Without troops I was not able to have renown and loot from large battles, so I was forced to kill only bandits until I ended war via quest.

Wild Card said:
saxondragon said:

There sometimes a chapter of Silvermist Rangers in Senderfall.

Ah so sometimes a chapter is founded in senderfall . I see.
I ment it felt a little weird to me personally because duke Adarian, and Senderfall...are the farthest away from any noldor than every other lord or settlement in the entirety of pendor
But if Senderfall has a higher chance of getting Silvermists...it`s ok for consistency`s sake.
This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense? In my game I found a chapter of Ebon Gauntlets in Senderfall, so that would mean there is a 50/50 percent chance of the town getting Noldor lovers or Noldor haters?

Noromiz said:
Wild Card said:
saxondragon said:

There sometimes a chapter of Silvermist Rangers in Senderfall.

Ah so sometimes a chapter is founded in senderfall . I see.
I ment it felt a little weird to me personally because duke Adarian, and Senderfall...are the farthest away from any noldor than every other lord or settlement in the entirety of pendor
But if Senderfall has a higher chance of getting Silvermists...it`s ok for consistency`s sake.
This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense? In my game I found a chapter of Ebon Gauntlets in Senderfall, so that would mean there is a 50/50 percent chance of the town getting Noldor lovers or Noldor haters?

It is not even that, I have seen the order of the dawn there more often than not.

Per Game-

Randomize 1-100
if <10 then Silvermist
if <20 then Ebony Gauntlet (Yes diametrically opposed to Silvermist Rangers)
else
Nothing

No chance for anything else.

saxondragon said:
Per Game-

Randomize 1-100
if <10 then Silvermist
else
Nothing

Then this is a possible bug, the only two orders I have seen have been the order of the Dawn and Ebony Gauntlet. I do have a screen shot to prove it as well

http://imgur.com/mkbjtmC

None
They are the seargents of the Knights of Dawn, you can recruit them from rescued prisoners, or do quests for the dawn that give you troops as a reward. other than that...you can`t get them.

saxondragon said:
Per Game-

Randomize 1-100
if <10 then Silvermist
else
Nothing

So does this mean that if they don`t starrt with a chapter in the beggining they won`t be able to make one later down the line?  Like 300 days in duke Adarian founds the Silvermist rangers/Ebony gauntlet/Falcon?

Also why Senderfall as their maybe possibly home base? lore wise i mean

Wait, so you can't get Knights of the Dawn and Dawn Wyverns if you have an established chapter in a town or castle?

Also, I've seen the Ebony Gauntlet in Avendor as well, do some towns other than Senderfall also have a chance to spawn certain orders? Is it always KotEG/Silvermist?

It was fairly obvious that the former was the case for his question.

Moridin said:
Wait, so you can't get Knights of the Dawn and Dawn Wyverns if you have an established chapter in a town or castle?

MattoBro and Moridin, if Knights of the Dawn train from Pendor Knights, one could likely assume that the Wyverns of the Dawn are trained from the top-tier of Pendor infantry. I could be mistaken, though. I hate the Knights of the Dawn so make a point to purge them whenever possible.

Well excuse me sir i made a mistake, "a fairly obvious one".
Pls mr Epicrules will you ever be able to forgive me. I promise i will never missread a forum post ever again !

Aunodin said:
saxondragon said:
Per Game-

Randomize 1-100
if <10 then Silvermist
else
Nothing

Then this is a possible bug, the only two orders I have seen have been the order of the Dawn and Ebony Gauntlet. I do have a screen shot to prove it as well

http://imgur.com/mkbjtmC

Go into the castle, look at the guards.. that tells you what Knighthood order is there.

#========================================
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_13",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_dragon_knight"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_6",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_lion_knight"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_5",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_empire_immortal"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_10",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_dshar_windrider"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_9",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_raven_spear_knight"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_1",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_lady_valkyrie"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_4",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_clarion_ranger"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_14",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_eventide_knight"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_15",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_shadow_centurion"),
          (party_set_slot,"p_town_2",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_dawn_knight"),
  (store_random_in_range, ":rand", 1, 100),
  (try_begin),# Ethos
    (lt,":rand",11),
(party_set_slot,"p_town_3",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_radiant_cross_knight"),
  (else_try),
(lt,":rand",21),
  (party_set_slot,"p_town_11",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_empire_immortal"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),# marleons
(party_set_slot,"p_town_7",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_lion_knight"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),# Ravenstern
    (lt,":rand",31),
(party_set_slot,"p_town_8",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_dragon_knight"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),# Senderfall
(party_set_slot,"p_town_11",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_silvermist_ranger"),
  (else_try),
  (party_set_slot,"p_town_11",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_ebony_gauntlet"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),# Windholm
    (lt,":rand",16),
(party_set_slot,"p_town_12",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_lady_valkyrie"),
  (else_try),
(lt,":rand",26),
  (party_set_slot,"p_town_11",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_dawn_knight"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),# Avendor
(party_set_slot,"p_town_16",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_ebony_gauntlet"),
(else_try),
(lt,":rand",36),
  (party_set_slot,"p_town_11",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_raven_spear_knight"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),# Nal Tar
(party_set_slot,"p_town_17",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_dshar_windrider"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),# Ishkoman
(party_set_slot,"p_town_18",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_dshar_windrider"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),# Falcondark Castle
    (lt,":rand",51),
(party_set_slot,"p_castle_37",slot_center_has_knighthood_order,"trp_falcon_knight"),
  (try_end),

In addition, specific Lords have household troops that can be given to them when they get reinforcements.

Are relations with the Noldor supposed to decay over time? Or is there some other mechanism which causes relations to drop, like founding the Ebony Gauntlets?

Earlier in my current game, I'd had ~30 relations with them, did Quigfen's quest and been to their castle, etc. I've been tied up with building my kingdom in former Fierdsvain territories for a bunch of months now so I havent had any contact with the Noldor for a while, but when I finally got back to the Laria area, I noticed my relations had dropped down to -7. Is that normal? The only thing I can imagine would have caused it is that I founded 2 chapters of KotEG, but I've never heard that this caused a drop with Noldor before.

Lord Irontoe said:
Are relations with the Noldor supposed to decay over time? Or is there some other mechanism which causes relations to drop, like founding the Ebony Gauntlets?

Earlier in my current game, I'd had ~30 relations with them, did Quigfen's quest and been to their castle, etc. I've been tied up with building my kingdom in former Fierdsvain territories for a bunch of months now so I havent had any contact with the Noldor for a while, but when I finally got back to the Laria area, I noticed my relations had dropped down to -7. Is that normal? The only thing I can imagine would have caused it is that I founded 2 chapters of KotEG, but I've never heard that this caused a drop with Noldor before.
Yes, well the Ebony Gauntlet are firmly against the Noldor.  Founding Orders have relationship consequences.  Founding an order of the Griffon for example, makes the Order of the Lion unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom