[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucan said:
Is it worth to send out prospectors till you get a decent Mineral Value or just build the mine and be done with it?

Maximum mineral value is 300 (never saw more than 300). It's extra money, so for settlements you will own personally as lord it's worth it. For settlements I'll give away value 100-150 seems OK - it's very hard to tell the difference for AI lord if there is any. Usually I build key structures and keep prospecting until it is time to give away settlement - lord will build all the rest in time.

Draenor said:
Lord Irontoe said:
I want to install M&B and PoP on a new computer, but I want to save my current game. Can I just copy over the save game files, or are there any other files I should also move?

You can simpyl Copy/Paste the savegame folder, i did it a few times, thats all you gotta do.
As simply as it sounds.

Folder should be somewhere in user/username/documents/M&B Savegames/Prophesy of Pendor

Thank you, sir. I've got a great start in my current game and didnt want to start over again.

Another dumb question: What's the tool which people use to see what kind of equipment loadouts troops have and where to find it?

Lord Irontoe said:
Draenor said:
Lord Irontoe said:
I want to install M&B and PoP on a new computer, but I want to save my current game. Can I just copy over the save game files, or are there any other files I should also move?

You can simpyl Copy/Paste the savegame folder, i did it a few times, thats all you gotta do.
As simply as it sounds.

Folder should be somewhere in user/username/documents/M&B Savegames/Prophesy of Pendor

Thank you, sir. I've got a great start in my current game and didnt want to start over again.

Another dumb question: What's the tool which people use to see what kind of equipment loadouts troops have and where to find it?

Just Google "Morghs Tools Warband"

Regarding CKO...

1) Can you be a founder and member of another KO?
2)After found a CKO, are the rewards for the membership point system still in effect? What armors would you get for a CKO?
3) Can you do the grandmaster quest after found a CKO? Can you do it for both?
4) Assuming 3 is possible, would you get 2 castles? 1 for CKO and 1 for order you control?

A request also for some of this info to be added to the wiki.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

I'm not sure if the system has been changed with the latest version, but iirc

1) You are by default the founder of your CKO, this does not prevent you from joining another order. What you must not do is join your own CKO.

2) I don't think the membership progression exists for CKO... As one of the mods put it in an older thread, you already start out as the founder.

3) CKOs don't offer the questline, which is why you should not join one. So,

4) No.

Jean-Philippe said:
Does the Rune bow you get from the god disappear after Wolbode is defeated if you keep it in the chest in Rane? If one of your companion equips it?
"What God gives, God takes back..."  :wink:

It will disapear if you put it in chest or just have it in your inventory. If you equip it or upgrade with blue cabbage it will stay. I haven't tried the companion trick ... hmmm - this might work (but I'm not sure).

Thst's why I always keep in Rane chest my personal "Wolfbode Emergency Kit": the shinny one and a some wine  :fruity::

"In case of Wolfbode break glass and deliver items to Hermit, Mines of Al-Aziz"  :grin:

Barbarius said:
Thst's why I always keep in Rane chest my personal "Wolfbode Emergency Kit": the shinny one and a some wine  :fruity::
"In case of Wolfbode break glass and deliver items to Hermit, Mines of Al-Aziz"  :grin:
Does hiding it in enterprise inventory still works?

placenik said:
Barbarius said:
Does hiding it in enterprise inventory still works?

If it works that's a very good option

Barbarius said:
Jean-Philippe said:
Does the Rune bow you get from the god disappear after Wolbode is defeated if you keep it in the chest in Rane? If one of your companion equips it?

It will disapear if you put it in chest or just have it in your inventory. If you equip it or upgrade with blue cabbage it will stay. I haven't tried the companion trick ... hmmm - this might work (but I'm not sure).

Nah... companions don't work. For me it was like "Travelling then suddenly Diev Wodenssen has lost Rune Bow"

Daynad said:
Barbarius said:
Jean-Philippe said:

Nah... companions don't work. For me it was like "Travelling then suddenly Diev Wodenssen has lost Rune Bow"

Another alternative I found was to sell the bow and then buy it back from any merchant.  Granted, finding one with enough cash to buy it from you, and then having enough to buy it back from them, is not the most reliable or efficient method.

Hey guys quick question.

I did a castle rescue recently and one of the last remaining enemies was stuck inside texture as I could hear him scream when getting near the wall, but there was no way to actually do anything so I was forced to use ctrl + f4 on that single enemy.

Now I know that the game shows a warning usually after you cheat, but it did not in this case, so I am to assume all further rewards such as that "spotting bonus" and the wolfbode bow are disabled now? Or any other achievements?

How do I know if further bonuses/achievments are disabled if no warning appeared?

1- Only further bonuses from achievements are disabled, not the ones you already got.

2- The spotting, and all other random bonuses aren't disabled by cheating

3- The only stuff that trigger the cheating achivement is ctrl+h(heal) and ctrl+alt+f4(damage to all enemies)

I want to create my own knighthood order, but if i create while i'm vassal of the D'shars, my Knights will only be for the dshar Knights or i can change to pendor Knights later on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom