[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raviollius said:
Your knighthood order will always be composed of knights of your current culture.
So if i am a vassal of the Dshar (Which use the D'shar Noble Cavalry) and later on create my own kingdom of pendor (Pendor Knights), the knights requirement  will change culture?

Question--using the cheat menu it is possible to disembark from a town on a boat. Thereafter, boat seems to work fine (can disembark on land, boat stays there, can get on it whenever you like.

If I felt like treating this as a feature and giving myself a boat, any bugs or glitches that I'd likely be creating that would later corrupt my save? It would obviously be at your own risk, but if someone doesn't know of any particular problem, I might try a fielsvain raider kind of playthrough at some point.

Also, any problem in using the MV test menu to spawn a couple of units now and then? Just want to make sure doing so won't somehow mess up the normal spawning mechanisms. Just discovered it so not sure.

do you guys have any idea why i couldn't capture the ladies in waiting i rescued from a sarleon renegade party? the capture button was greyed out. you are supposed to capture them, right?

mniezo said:
do you guys have any idea why i couldn't capture the ladies in waiting i rescued from a sarleon renegade party? the capture button was greyed out. you are supposed to capture them, right?

I had same problem, when I used patched version 3.705

Now I played full ver 3.705 and the problems are no more

Madijeis said:
How can I join a knighthood order?

Go to a town (or castle) where a chapter of the order is present. Just talk to the knight on guard inside the castle, near the door. You need to have positive (or better, don't remember) relationship with this order to join.

You will also need at least 500 renown and small amount of honour. The amount varies depending on the order but 25 honour should allow you to join any order. You can check the specific amount required under "Notes", "References", "Pendor Knighthood Orders".

I'am tired looking for the hidden mines of Al Aziz. I searched all the former usual places,
above Poinsbruck, the Jattu stepes east of Valorshield, around Shapetse and Senderfall, the D'shar desert beyond the river, the Ishkoman peninsula is no longer reachable...
Where can it be in this new version? Spoiler would be appreciated.

By the way concerning the runebow: 
you keep it if it's equiped when Wolfbodde is defeated, or at least I did

Jean-Philippe said:
I'am tired looking for the hidden mines of Al Aziz. I searched all the former usual places,
above Poinsbruck, the Jattu stepes east of Valorshield, around Shapetse and Senderfall, the D'shar desert beyond the river, the Ishkoman peninsula is no longer reachable...
Where can it be in this new version? Spoiler would be appreciated.

By the way concerning the runebow: 
you keep it if it's equiped when Wolfbodde is defeated, or at least I did

Here's where it showed up for me after paying Brother Randalf.
AiIRg0b.jpg

Why Renegade Mountain People doesnt count as Mystmountain raiders when doing bounties for the KoD? there must be a reason, if not. I'll refer this to the bud thread, just getting the confirmation.

Also, are the less bandits parties around? maybe its just my spotting its too low, but I'm seeing fewer bandit parties.

Roque the Rogue said:
Why Renegade Mountain People doesnt count as Mystmountain raiders when doing bounties for the KoD? there must be a reason, if not. I'll refer this to the bud thread, just getting the confirmation.

Also, are the less bandits parties around? maybe its just my spotting its too low, but I'm seeing fewer bandit parties.

It's intended, there are 2 factions of Mystmountain Raiders.. If you read the lore of the minor faction on  the wiki you'll understand why.

CleanWar said:
Roque the Rogue said:

It's intended, there are 2 factions of Mystmountain Raiders.. If you read the lore of the minor faction on  the wiki you'll understand why.

Sure, I thought as much, I'll look it up.

Also, another question, I know its a spoiler, but where do Heretics spawn more frequently?

Hello everyone, i wonder if anyone is using Cavalry only or do you usually mix up you army, because i can't seem to defeat the jatu army using only cavalry (200 men), so i wonder how you guys defeat the bigger spawns. (my battlesize is 250)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom