Leadership - Veterans Respect - no one reason for 150 points

Users who are viewing this thread

iRkshz

Regular
Hi guys.
I completed the game four times completely (twice with my kingdom). But not once until the end of the game I was not able to make a leadership of 150 points.
Yes I play only "realistic" difficulty level, but what difference does that make? The harder the game, the longer it takes, the more effort needs to be done!
Until the end of the game, I make many parameters 150+ points, but not a leadership.

Veterans Respect (convert bandits into regular troops) - this is a principled skill - part of an RPG - part of the player's choice = playstyle.
But 150 points - it is unattainable.

I don't understand the developers' solution. This situation is very annoying. :sad:

150 is pretty easy to get by just calling in clan parties to an army for a year or whatever.

Basically this, once I had stable enough income to retain atleast one companion's army at all times without going into negative ticks. I travelled all over the map with an army. Its the best way to level leadership

It's not easy, but like stated above, is attainable.
But, you cannot skimp on the social attribute points or the focus points if you want to learn relatively quickly. Clan armies nonstop is the key.

You have to be vassal to make armies. Do that and lead armies constantly and it raises fast enough. Spend inf to add even more parties and you'll get even more skill exp! I just sat around with dozens of parties in my army for months until I ran low on inf to grind up leadership fast so I could backstab the faction.

I do dislike having to be a vassal though. You could do it as a faction leader too BUT at this point the benefit of leadership is much diminished, assuming you did good prep work on starting you kingdom.

The earlier you can begin transforming bandit troops and recruiting high tier prisoners the better! The later(more developed) it just become a 'neat' thing.

150 leadership is not hard to get imo. You have left out how many points you have put into leadership and social, as this might be the cause of your problem. If not that, just lead armies. You can Take one of your companions and make a party with them, fill them up with troops from your own party, create an army with just you and them that you maintain indefinitely, and your' Army' will just be comprised of and function the same as your previous party except now you're slowly gaining leadership. Or you have 3 companions/relatives form full parties, invite them, move slow but level up leadership faster.

Hi guys.
I completed the game four times completely (twice with my kingdom). But not once until the end of the game I was not able to make a leadership of 150 points.
Yes I play only "realistic" difficulty level, but what difference does that make? The harder the game, the longer it takes, the more effort needs to be done!
Until the end of the game, I make many parameters 150+ points, but not a leadership.

Veterans Respect (convert bandits into regular troops) - this is a principled skill - part of an RPG - part of the player's choice = playstyle.
But 150 points - it is unattainable.

I don't understand the developers' solution. This situation is very annoying. :sad:
Yea I'm sitting at 225 leadership pretty quick buddy.
Once you have a second party, simply activate an army and bring it in, it costs zero influence and it maintains cohesion very easily and you get Leadership points like nuts.

You have to be vassal to make armies. Do that and lead armies constantly and it raises fast enough. Spend inf to add even more parties and you'll get even more skill exp! I just sat around with dozens of parties in my army for months until I ran low on inf to grind up leadership fast so I could backstab the faction.

I do dislike having to be a vassal though. You could do it as a faction leader too BUT at this point the benefit of leadership is much diminished, assuming you did good prep work on starting you kingdom.

The earlier you can begin transforming bandit troops and recruiting high tier prisoners the better! The later(more developed) it just become a 'neat' thing.
This is where I have a big issue with the game. I should be able to make my own armies out of my own companies, you should only need to be a Vassal to call others to it. This is one of the reason I can't do a true Mercenary play a long with the fact you can't own something like a castle to have as a base, so something like the Refuge/outpost you had in VC would work great for a Mercenary.

Back
Top Bottom