Lazy Lords???

Users who are viewing this thread

alyssa1980

Regular
i have ask this in the bug report thread, i just want to repost it here because i might have ask it in the wrong thread "bug report",
no answers so far, so hopefully someone can help me here.. thx

Question:
i have my own faction but my vassal seems to do nothing but stay at their fiefs, i have tried having feast but none arrive, even when other lords have feast no one attends, i  have tried starting a champaign as a Marshal but no one attend, i even tried assigning other lord as a marshal, even when that marshal start a champaign no ones coming, i even tried telling them to patrol on a location but they just say not at the moment or decline my order, even when we are under attack by 3 factions they tend to stay at their fiefs "castle in my case".
ive given them each a castle and a village as their fiefs to protect or to patrol to but they just stay inside the castle, even when the village under their protection is under attack.
i have high relationship with them 30 above highest is 80, i have at least 5 vassals "lazy lords "
is this some kind of a bug, or is there something im doing wrong...
can anyone please help me with this,..
i want to see my lords act like other lords in other faction always on the look out, always patrolling....

edit: its been months ingame time, but still the lords are lazy patrolling or doing something....

they all have 100+ troops each beside the garrisons of 300 troops,
i even turn the moral realism impact in resting mode thingy...<-- "few day after i started the game"
why other faction lords patrol even they have fewer troops than my lords

Weird thing is, I have the same, but with an enemy lord.

I had a lord of Bernaccia in one of my castles resting for ages, during which he had 100 to 150 troops. I went to war with said faction. His number of troops kept rising to 200 - 300. He still didn't do anything. Now it's 342 and he still sits there doing nothing.

Note: my garrison for that castle numbers only 150 men.

when you speak to these guys they'll say something like 'i don't have enough troops and i have to get more before attending to matters of the realm'. The easy way around this is to give them troops, basic level 1 troops will do until they get above their limit and then they'll come out of their castles and start patrolling and start training the basic troops into higher levels. Amount needed depends on their reown, i had one vassal with renown of 1200 who needed 650 troops before he would come out and play

Back
Top Bottom