Lamest death ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

gregor_y

Banned
Ok well this is what happend as many know i got Old Knight so in battle i use mount and crossbow plus i did him mainly leader 30 INT Char 15 and still improving...i survied quite much battles gained 2 castle geating ready to take city and **** happends...when i visited village i was atacked with 5-6 bandits and well you know no horse and crossbow needs reload i DIE...

So why Lord with 2 castles cant have fev bodyguards that follow him every where? Chel fix this i doubt any lord would go anywhere with out at least some protection...

Kinda bad thing for people who are making something else than stupid barbarian no offence to 50% of EGIII users... :smile:

Any way another my faivorite lame death is arrow/bolts in head when fight is over and you die :smile:

My first Knight died of friendly fire. A farmer threw a stone at his head.  :neutral:

And I like your bodyguard suggestion.

My heavily armoured barbarian got taken out by swadian recruits.  Blunt weapons plus a few of them means I never get a chance to hit back.  It was a confidence issue, I was too confident.  When spotted in towns (trying to sneak in), I know I have no armour, so play it smart and generally take out all of the opponents without much difficulty, when I have my armour I don't expect the least of an army to take me out.

Raggs said:
My heavily armoured barbarian got taken out by swadian recruits.  Blunt weapons plus a few of them means I never get a chance to hit back.  It was a confidence issue, I was too confident.  When spotted in towns (trying to sneak in), I know I have no armour, so play it smart and generally take out all of the opponents without much difficulty, when I have my armour I don't expect the least of an army to take me out.
Yup. My Khergit Prince got slain by that same over-confidence. :> He died fighting looter guys.

Servitor said:
same over-confidence

Ok but i dident have over confidence i send meat first and play with my enemies last lord had bad death my archers killed his horse so i went brave into combat and shoted into him poor bastard was bleading preaty long before he hitted ground = fate of brave Lords :smile:

Still i think at least 2 body guards would be ok so leader char got some chance to be alive :smile:

Edit : Its same like in Chess if you send king/queen first one of them die and you screawed :smile:

My best death currently. I was on a skilled hunter rushing in with my horse. Took an arrow to the chest, 42 damage leaving me real low. I was glad to have survived it but to my dismay not even 5 seconds later one nails me in the back of the head and my guy falls off his horse. Turns out one of my hunters pegged me from the other side of the map...

Kinsume said:
My best death currently. I was on a skilled hunter rushing in with my horse. Took an arrow to the chest, 42 damage leaving me real low. I was glad to have survived it but to my dismay not even 5 seconds later one nails me in the back of the head and my guy falls off his horse. Turns out one of my hunters pegged me from the other side of the map...

If your running turn camera so you can see back so you can dodge arrows and other sharp objects i know not much time to react but better than nothing :smile:

Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings was the heir to the most powerful kingdom in the Western world of Middle-Earth. For the greater part of his life he traveled alone, and even later in the series he traveled with an Elf and a Dwarf. But usually my deaths involve friendly fire, or being shoved off of a siege ladder by my own men.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings was the heir to the most powerful kingdom in the Western world of Middle-Earth. For the greater part of his life he traveled alone, and even later in the series he traveled with an Elf and a Dwarf. But usually my deaths involve friendly fire, or being shoved off of a siege ladder by my own men.

Its not LOTR...its suppose to be medieval simulation...if you want to be dwarf eat much if you want to be elf dont eat at all :smile:

Spawn Of Achilles said:
I don't think their diet had much to do with their size... Elves quite frequently had feasts in the books.

Not in LOTR they skinny :smile: any way i never likked elves in LOTR kinda lame and cowards... :smile:

Any way end off-topic :smile:

While I see where your argument is coming from, they were a dying breed. They had little to do but sit around and mope. But the were thoroughly active throughout the first part of the War of the Ring.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
While I see where your argument is coming from, they were a dying breed. They had little to do but sit around and mope. But the were thoroughly active throughout the first part of the War of the Ring.

LOL they are imortal and sitting on their ass insted of breeding like rabits...while humans live short and fight each other all the time and breed like super rabbits...sorry but tolkien ****ed up...

This is supposed to be a difficult mod.

And as an armored knight, with a sword, you couldn't take down 6-7 bandits? Seriously? I can do that with a ****in' merchant.

Saint of Blood said:
This is supposed to be a difficult mod.

And as an armored knight, with a sword, you couldn't take down 6-7 bandits? Seriously? I can do that with a ****in' merchant.

Interesting i read that people died even from villigers or drunken fishermans so question is if you played the mod at all? plus i have leader char not fighter if you could read...

But even still, most leaders have some[ fighting ability. And especially against 6 or 7 bandits. If you have a horse you just plow through them until they get knocked unconscious.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
But even still, most leaders have some[ fighting ability. And especially against 6 or 7 bandits. If you have a horse you just plow through them until they get knocked unconscious.

Well your so smart...(sarcasm) actually you cant even read...so go back to first post and try again :smile:

I know those pro player who got great reflex but i see it comes with a price...inteligence very poor cant read for example so why would i bother with them...no offence but if you would read you would know that i was visiting village so no mount and they were close 10-20 feet so if my main weapon is crossbow becouse i suck at close combat you would know that your post is worthles...

Actually in this mod on 150%+ difficulty taking on 6-7 bandits isn't as easy as you'd think. Honestly doing 100%+ difficulty as a meele character you'll never get past level 10 without dying. Which is a bit ridiculous.

gregor_y said:
Spawn Of Achilles said:

Well your so smart...(sarcasm) actually you cant even read...so go back to first post and try again :smile:

I know those pro player who got great reflex but i see it comes with a price...inteligence very poor cant read for example so why would i bother with them...no offence but if you would read you would know that i was visiting village so no mount and they were close 10-20 feet so if my main weapon is crossbow becouse i suck at close combat you would know that your post is worthles...

Um, don't comment on other peoples intelligence, when you can't even spell it. If you have a merchant, without a horse, its easy as hell to kill bandits. Even at level 1, I can kill them. You could have used the ****ing sword, instead of a Crossbow. Your stupid if you think you should try to shoot people from .5 feet away.

Back
Top Bottom