lagging?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fabiann3

Recruit
When i playing the mod and attacking someone else its start lagging its like its going forward 1 sec then back 1 sec and im coming nowhere:S

its happening everytime for me:sad: I can play like 3-4 match when im attacking anyone then after that its lagging:sad: someone know how to fix?

Fabiann3 said:
its happening everytime for me:sad: I can play like 3-4 match when im attacking anyone then after that its lagging:sad: someone know how to fix?
You should be more specific about that "lagging",on the map or battle-map when you start fighting?

wrc said:
Fabiann3 said:
You should be more specific about that "lagging",on the map or battle-map when you start fighting?

start fighting? you know when you Charge a army/bandits/looters etc so you can go around and shot and all

That happens to me also,but only when it's some large fight with a lot of soldiers from both sides,try lowering down some video settings,that will certainly clear that out! :wink:

pls help me!! Now in v2.9 this "lagging" happens every time in battle in map everywhere :cry:I have minimum video settings and battle size and its doesent help!

If it's the one where the frame goes back and forth, then it's an engine bug connected somehow with the sounds.  I solved it by playing in Windowed Mode.

About the only thing that's annoying in windowed mode is when you move the mouse out too high and trigger a Windows feature instead of making an attack or loading your gun, then you go riding off in a straight line and hit a tree or very much NOT blocking that attack you very much MUST block.

Back
Top Bottom